Chapter 1

Y/n's Pov

*sigh* "How did I get myself into this again?" I asked myself. "You got sloppy and kept on talking not paying attention to your surroundings and was gassed." "Yeah and it really had the heros, the dead bodies. Good times, good times. Let's do it again.

"We can't, we have heros watching us 24/7." "And when has that ever stopped me from killing. I make a living off of what I do." I got weird stares from other which I kindly waved back to. "They turned around nervously. "I wonder what that was about." "I know right."

"Maybe it's because you were on TV and announced as a captured criminal. You're also wearing a mask hiding you identity. And also, you're having a conversation with yourself in public which makes it worse."  "Nah, I think it's because they think I'm handsomely gorgeous." I smiled posing earning lovely looks from others.

"Or you could still have blood on your clothes from earlier today." "Maybe, you do still have a few large stains on you jacket and shirt." "Hmmmm maybe....."

"FLASHBACK TIME"

I was humming my favorite tone f/s of course while fixing a sandwich. "You should probably do the dishes. You haven't done them in a month and there piling up." "Nah, we can do that later!" "The dishes can wait, sandwichs now." As I said that I sliced a few of my fingers off. "Ohhhhhhh, a blood sandwich, wonder how that taste."

As I was having my flash back someone bumped into me after gettinv to the good parts. "Watch it." A ashy blonde ordered. "He seems nice." I watched as her walked away. "Is that a Pomerania or his hair?" "Maybe both." "We should ask." "Yeah we shouldn't." "Well why not Logan!" "Because we may draw attention to ourselves when provoking someone who seems like they had anger issues."

"Sweetie, I can't help that everyone loves me." "Literally everyone sees you as a villains and a menace to society." "No they love me." "No they don't." "Oh stick a cock in it Logan." "You mean sock." "No."

I caught up to blondie and wrapped my arm around his shoulders I was a shorter/taller/same height as him so I looked up/down/directly at him. "IIIIIIIII was just wondering, is that you real hair."

"OF COURSE IT IS! WHAT DID YOU THINK IT WAS YOU IDIOT!" Blondie yelled. "A Pomeraniaaaa." I answered. "WHAT!blablablablabla-" I began to lose my train-of-thought. "Didn't I tell you not to talk to him?" "You tell me not to do a lot of things. But do I ever listen?" "She's got ya there Logan and besides we learned that that's his real hair." "Yep, and besides you asked the question Logan."

"That is true but look around us, their all looking at us." I did what Logan said and as usual he was right people were looking at us and again I waved with a bright smile. "DON'T IGNORE ME BITCH! Who are you talking to anyway." Blondie spat. "Logan and Wade." "Who the hell are they?" He questioned thinking it was my quirk.

Hey reader, I think the author forgot to mention this but we break the forth wall a lot. "And she means a lot!" "Yeah tons which causes the rest of them to question what our quirk really is."

"Their my guardian angels. The voices in my head. They help me when needed, keep me focused, and company. Their also a pain in my anus." I answered putting both of my hands together, placing them on my cheek and leaning back dreamingly.

"You're crazy move." He shoves me away and began to walk away. "He seems nice." "Yea." I agreed. "You two are idiots."

FAST FORWADDDDDDDDDDD

There I was standing on top of a large amount of robots I forgot how to count dropped out of Kindergarten. "It's about 87 points." "Thanks Logan, you're the best."