chapter 2

Haniyyah woke up with a headache and decided to get tablets from downstairs. She quickly lifted her body  from her bed and made her way out of her room.

"How are you feeling dear?" It was her maid who asked her as she walked towards her.

"Do you need anything?" She asked again but Haniyyah just shook her head sideways signalling "no"

She finally saw the tablets she was searching for and took a glass of water to drink with it. She later made her way to the garden to relax.

Haniyyah and her mom leaved in a vast mansion full of maids and bodguards to serve them. Her father and mother had never gotten along since her brother ran away from them and since then  her father  also moved out of the mansion.He only came home once or twice in a month .

She suddenly heard her phone ring and when she saw who the caller id was she cursed before picking up the call.

" Where are you? " He shouted at her as always.Not waiting for her response he continued," I am sending you a driver right now to pick you up, you better not be late." He threatened and with that he hanged up.

Haniyyah had no choice but to get up and change to her office attire. She works for her dad at his big company and today she had a meeting to present about the company affair.

She met her mom before heading out and kissed her a goodbye . The driver arrived in time and drove her to A&F company.Haniyyah never wanted to work in her father's company but she had no option .Her father forced her into it and she accepted it.

When she entered her office, Lucy her bestfriend came in to greet her.

"Yoo Hanny , did you oversleep  today?" She asked as she took a seat.

"Kinda of , i had a slight headache when i woke up." She replied as she plastered a fake smile . How could she tell her bestfriend that she missed her brother and was mourning for the whole yesterday as if he was dead.

The missing of her brother from home was a mysterious secret that nobody was supposed to know or else it would ruin her dad's reputation.

Who doesnot know haniyyah's dad ,Mr Adam Faraj a famous business man in Dubai with billions of income. Owner of A&F company and two other big companies. He also owned schools, different types of cars and several other houses.

"How many more hours do i have remaining?" She asked lucy , as she peeked into the files to revise before presenting.

"Two hours." Lucy said and she continued, "All the best Hanny, your dad know you can do this . Are you down for a coffee?"

"Yes please." She answered and with that Lucy left .

After a couple of minute, Zuhair walked in to greet her.
"Assalam aleikum habibty(dear). "

"Waaleikum salam, how are you? " She asked him as her face shone with a smile.

"Not good" he answered as he made a sad face.

"Why so?" She asked him as she turned her attention from her files to him.

" Because  i missed my wife -to-be  ,texted her hundred  unread messages and missed calls and i got no reply from her since yesterday"

"Oops,what can she do to earn your forgiveness?" She asked feeling guilty.

"Maybe not to get me worried about her and atleast pick up my calls " He finished.

"Am sorry , Pr..is..s ." She said giving him her puppy looks.

"Come here ." He smiled  as he opened his huge arms wide open for a hug.

She needed someone to hug so bad and relieve her pain but she couldnot reveal what was hurting her to him. She hugged him tight and rested her head on his  manly shoulder . She wished if it was her brother she was hugging but unfortunately it was't.

She quickly broke the hug saying 'astagfirullah's'under her breath since the both had not married each other yet but soon , since Zuhair was planning on proposing to her.

"Can i get an explation now?" He asked her.

"It just that my phone fell into the pool yesterday "she lied "but i sent one of the bodyguard to fix it and i got it back this morning."she hoped he will fall for it and thank God he did.

Zuhair was a young handsome man aged twenty five, he had raven black hair, which glisten in the moonlight , his face  was carefully structured and he had a  flawless skin,Well defined face, with a sharp jaw and angular cheekbones .And with his neat trimmed beards that could make a person go olalala 🤪😍.

"Okay habibty, " he said as he  hold  her hand and  placed a kiss on her forehead. Haniyyah felt uneasy , because she felt someone was watching them from behind.

She looked back and her instinct were correct , and  she was shocked to see him there.

"Hudheifa?" She said