𝕊𝕚𝕩

Betty's POV

Jug and I awoke from last nights events and quickly hopped in the shower to have more fun and then clean ourselves off afterwards before the kids came in.

After we were out the shower and dressed I took our bed sheets and put them in the wash. I fiittedour bed with new sheets and then went to go make breakfast for everyone as the kid were now awake.

After breakfast Jug said he had to go run some errands to do with his book so off he went and I looked after our 3 kids.

______________________

Jughead's POV

I didn't really have to run errands for my book I was getting a ring to propose to Betty. I know we have only been togther for about 6 months but I know we are forever.

While in the shop I facetimed Veronica for advice on what to get.

"Ronnie I need your help"

"Uh what on if you dont remember I can't physically help because I pushed a baby out yesterday"

"I know I know I need help on what kid of ring Betty would like"

"Wait your proposing?"

"Yeah I'm in the shop now I'll show you the selection and then you help pick one"

"Okay"

I flipped my camera round so she could see as I looked at the rings.

"Ooh stop that one there top tight hand corner"

"Yeah?"

"That screams Betty"

"I'll buy it then thanks for your help sis"

"No problem gotta go Eddie's crying."

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

I then payed for the ring and went back home.

_______________________

A few days later
Betty's POV

Today Jughead is taking me on a special date to celebrate his book coming out next. Jug's friend Fangs had said he would look after our kids which was very nice. Jughead said to dress kinda fancy so I did.

We arrived at the private half of beach where there was a table set up for dates.

We ate the dinner and then at the end he knelt to the ground on one knee

"Betts I know were only like 6 months in but I can see my future with you and I know that we are forever so why wait? Betts will you marry me?

"Yes Yes Yes"

"Good now future Mrs Jones I booked us a hotel room for the night."

"Hmm did you now wonder what that's for "

"Well no kids around and we are trying for a baby so why not"

"Let's go also there is no way you picked this beautiful ring out on your own"

"No Ronnie helped me via facetime when age was still in hospital with Eddie"

"Remind me to thank her"

"Now let's make our kids another sibling"

"Yea sir"

461 Words