ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

3 months later
Betty's POV

Today is the day of the 20 week scan and were gonna find out the gender of our baby. Well were gonna get the gender of the baby in an envelope because Veronica had an idea because when you get married people chuck confetti on you. But veronica has decided to give the guests confetti which represents the gender of our baby.

We get married in a week so it's not a long wait and I'm so excited. I'm finally gonna become Mrs Jones and then we will also change Belle's name to Annabelle Jones.

Jug and I arrived at the hospital and sat in the waiting room until my name got called.

"Elizabeth Cooper"

Jug and I followed this doctor into the room.

"So baby looks healthy which is very good. Would you like to know the gender?"

"Can you put it in an envelope please"

"Certainly so I'm guessing your gonna have a gender reveal party?"

"Kind of we are getting married next week and our guest are gonna chuck either pink or blue confetti on us based on the gender of the baby.So Jug and I will be the last to know basically."

"Aww sounds good see you in 8 weeks"

"Yeah bye" "bye

"Bye"

We walked out of the doctors rooms nd the hospital and drove back home.

We got back home and then went over the road to V's house where the kids were.
__________________________

Jughead's POV

"Mummy, daddy,baby!"

"Hello guys"

"Is the baby a boy or a girl?"

"You'll find out the wedding"

"Uh but that's ages away"

"Harper it's a week away"

"Still ages"

"Well do you want a brother or a sister?"

"I don't mind"

"Ok Harry what do you want the baby to be?"

"Dinesaur"

"Not a dinosaur. Boy or girl ?"

"Boy"

"Nice Belle is the baby a boy or a girl?"

"Uh girl"

"So 1 vote for boy 1 for girl and 1 for don't mind. Either way someone's gonna be wrong"

"Sis what are you thinking?"

"A girl"

"Pea?"

"Same a girl"

"What about you Eddie?"

*babbles*

"You know I think Eddie might be right with *mimicking Eddie's babble*

*eddie laughs*

"You think I'm funny don't you Mr?"

*eddie claps*

"Right V here's the envelope so you can but the confetti"

"Ooh this is exciting"

"I know"

"Everything will be ready for the wedding trust me"

"We will"

Jug and I took the kids home and let them play in the garden while we were discussing baby names.

"So Betts I was thinking this baby's name should start with an A because our first to both start with H and then Annabelle is an A so it makes sense for the baby to start with A."

"I like that idea Jug have you got names in mind"

"Kinda...Doing worry you dont have to use them but for boys theres: Alex or Asher and then girls Autumn and Aspen"

"Well they are good names but I think if it's a boy Asher and if it's a girl Autumn."

"What about middle names?"

"Hmm Asher Elijah Jones or Autumn Eleanor Jones"

"Sounds good to me"

"Sorted"

"Now we'll find out if its Asher or Autumn at the wedding"

"And I can't wait"

548 Words