Ask and Dare(?)

Mrs P: "I met the twins not long after they entered this world

Mrs P: "I met the twins not long after they entered this world. I guess you could say that I helped them get back onto their feet, until the whole demon situation happened."

David: "Huh?! You've known them for that long and helped them?"

Mrs P: "Yep!"

Lucas and David: "Wow."

Ritchie snarled at you, fighting the urge to punch something. However, he seemed to be surprised at the mention of Michael, as he softened his expression.

Ritchie: "Fine...."

Lucas: "Wait you're actually gonna let us help?"

Ritchie: *nods hesitantly* "Only 'cause Michael would be upset if this gets infected or somethin. I don't really care to be honest."

Lucas: "That's better than nothing."

At that moment, Polly flew inside, using her feet to grasp tightly onto a med kit. She dropped it into Lucas's lap, before landing on Mrs P's shoulder.

Mrs P: "Good job Polly! Have some tea!"

David: *runs away from the tea she was yeeting everywhere*

Lucas cautiously approached Ritchie, who was still sat on the floor. Kneeling down, he began the slow process of removing any shards of the mug from his wounds. This was particularly difficult thanks to Ritchie flinching away every few seconds. By the time this was done, the wound was fully bandaged up, though was still hurting badly.