2. Nicknames//Faking

Randalls POV:

"D-dork?" I asked sounding a bit to surprised.
"Is darling better love?" Mason asked moving closer, I felt my face heat up from his closeness, but thank god it doesn't show. Being black has its benefits.
I heard him chuckle before going on his phone, and since I now couldn't sleep, I decided to start typing up a 'short' alternated end  to Banana Fish on Wattpad to make up for my absence.

I didn't realize how long I was typing until I noticed Mason coming back from somewhere, and must I say, he looked good in dimmed light, okay that came out wrong, damm u brain. I huffed in annoyance at my thoughts and was now meet with a confused Mason.
"Did I do something wrong?"
"Nope" I replied popping the 'p'.
He seemed to be hesitant while putting his arm around my shoulder and caressing my hair.
"You looked tense." he whispered in my ear. I laughed nervously while facing the other way to find Maximus sleeping peacefully. Well now I couldn't ask for help.
I turned back to Mason his face inches from mine and he leaned forward and he kisses right next to my lips.
"I don't know if  you remember but we're friends -with benefits, so is this ok 'sweetie'?" I could hear the hint of teasing in his voice. I smirked at him.
" Well sure 'darling', I know that everything you do is with love and care, like so." I pressed my lips to his forehead. I could see him trying to hold in his laughter, since they were people watching, I could see tears forming, which made me smile slightly.
"You ass" I said lowly, now he was laughing trying to hold in the sound so he wouldn't wake up anyone, every once in a while he'd gasp for air.
Yup this was the Mason I knew from discord, the bull.

We now arrived at the airport and we were soon gonna take the bus to Newton since they had college students like Mason who needed to get back to school and we got to go with them. Yay, so excited, totally not gonna have a panic attack when someone asks for my name, totally.
I breathed in and out and got on the bus with Maximus and automatically went for the back row seats sitting next to the left window Maximus taking the right. I saw a tall -and when I say tall I mean TALL dude heading toward my way he had a smirk on his face and a lustful look in his eye.
To be totally honest I was terrified but I wouldn't show him that. He had quite long brown hair, dark blue eyes and a muscular build. I looked away but felt a large hand golding my chin and slightly forcing me to look in the way of the owner. It was the guy, and I think I'm gonna die.
"Hey cutie, I'm sorry to disturb you but may I sit next to you?" He asked, his voice was deep but not deep enough to scare me, that thought gave me comfort.
"Uhh sure." I moved my backpack and put it on my lap.
I should've asked Maximus or Mason to sit next to me. But they are both close so I guess i'll be ok.
The guy sat down putting his hand  now on my thigh and started to rub it. This was bad. This was really bad.
He took my silence as a go sign and started to rub near my dick. I gripped on the seat trying not to make a face or a sound. But now just wasn't my time and the bus stopped suddenly causing me to fall down since my stupid ass forgot to put on a seatbelt.
"Randy?" I heard a voices say. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I don't think I was even breathing. The guy was now on top of me and pressing soft kisses to my neck tugging on my turtleneck, and I think the only reason Maximus hasn't reacted yet is because he couldn't find his glasses.
I had to act fast so I did the first thing that came to mind, holding Mason ankle. He stood up and looked over and I don't think I've ever seen anyone more mad then now. In what seemed like a split second he hurled the guy off me and kicked his gut. The guy doubled over in pain.
"Paul what the hell?!" He almost screamed. I could feel eyes on us, and now I felt the urge to start panicking but I would hold it in so no one looked at me.
"What fuck Mason, I was just having my way with him?!" He exclaimed.
"Well 'this guy' is m-my boyfriend! So hands off!!" He flashed a sorry look towards me and switched back to his previous expression.
"Well 'sorry' that you couldn't afford to share your boyfriend but you didn't have to kick me ya' know!" He said " Gosh you weren't even this protective with Bianca..." He muttered the last part. He shoved past Mason and sat in the front and Mason next to me.
"Thank you" "Im sorry" we both said at the same time. "Wait your not mad?" I shook my head no.
"You saved me." He hugged me after I said that.
We stayed like that for a while.
"So does this mean I get to act lovey dovey with you without having to explain our friendship status" I smiled slightly because of what he just said. "Sure love." He kissed my forehead and we just kinda laid on each other for the rest of the ride. I got used to this type of physical contact to fast.