3.NEWTON: Boarding school

Randall POV:

The first thing me and Maximus did once we got off the bus was ask Mason to guide us to the reception so we could get our dorm numbers.
Sadly Freshman's/ Sophomores and Juniors/Seniors/College were how the dorms were spilt up this sucks. Im gonna die, i'm gonna die, i'm gonna d-
"And Randall you're dorm is B2 Building 2C, and heres you're dorm key." The receptionist said  kindness shown on her features. I displayed a small smile in return and took the key. I saw Maximus and Mason waiting by the elevator and headed their way.
"What dorm?" Maximus asked.
"B2 building 2C" I replied shortly pressing the up button.
I heard a small gasp from Mason and gave him the confused look.
"I finally have a dorm mate." he said cheerfully. I didn't know if he was referring to me or not so I just said. "Congratulations." and I clapped, I fucking clapped.

I wanna slap myself, I really do. We just dropped of Maximus at his dorm and its just me and Mason. I don't know how to start a conversation without making the other person uncomfortable unless I know them well. Ive know Mason for -what? About five years, but there is a difference with chatting, constantly being on voice or video chat and real life.
Real life is awkward, thats the problem, gosh I hate it here.
"Randy, this is the dorm room." he said chuckling slightly. I didn't realize how much further I had gone while thinking. I retreated to him and unlocked the door. "So will I see you around campus soon?"
"Oh I'm going with you, you're my dorm mate" he said laughing slightly. I dragged him inside and shut the door.
"So the room how many are there?" I asked a bit anxious.
"Two-" I relaxed " But there can only be two people sleeping in one room and we gonna have two more people in here so might as well share a room with me since I'm pretty sure you don't want to share a room with a stranger" He said this all too fast for me to comprehend in less than a minute.
"Sure?" I said not planning to sound confused as hell. He simply smiled back as if he's relieved.
We made our way to the room on the left. Once I open the door I had to shut it once again because of what I saw.
"Thats Leonardo?"
"Thats Leonardo! Wanna take a closer look?" Mason said a bit to cheerfully for comfort.
"Do I wanna get a closer look? Bro I- HES HUGE!!! Even Vincent's dog couldn't compare! And pets are allowed here?" My voice trembled as I spoke, I wouldn't say I was scared of big dogs I'm just not very fond of them but they are better then the smaller ones. 
"Well obviously but don't be scared, Leo's friendly and obedient and plus I'm right here to protect you as you're senpai"
"You quoted that from Noya ye?"
"Maybe~ now come on he doesn't bite but..." I heard him mutter something along 'I do' at the end but that could just be in my head.
We entered the room to see Leonardo resting in his own bed, thankfully there was a free bed across from where he was. I headed there and dropped dead on the bed.

I woke up to something wet on my face. Something or someone was licking me. I sat up to be met with a cheerful Leo and a panicked Mason trying to get him off me.
"What ze fuck" I said in a accent and raspy voice.
"Sorry..." Mason sounded regretful. I Simply groaned and fell back on the bed.
"Sorry"
Confused Mason asked "Why are you apologizing?"
"For any stupid shit I do or say, I get mad easily in the mornings."
"Oh."
"Yeah 'oh'." I replied with a hint of mockery "See I already started" I groaned. I saw Mason making his way towards me and he hugged me and we kinda just fell back on the bed.
"Its you're first day." he whispered in my ear.
"I know." I whispered back. you apologizing?"