MONDAYS

[BOSTON, 1973]

We open with a crowd of reporters rumbling outside a police department, Pushing in, Cameras, Microphones, Flashes all, A big blunt mess.

It was set around 5 pm, The day was covered with dark cloud, It was raining.

We see two cop cars pull up in front of the building, As the mass grew wilder.

One cop rushed over to the back seat, Opened the door and got a felon out.

An asian woman, Roughly around the age of 19, All handcuffed and locked.

As mentioned previously, Flashes, Cameras, Reporters, They all grew wilder.

Flashes here and there, Reporters shouting like monkeys in bars at the zoo.

One of the cops brought in the felon into the building as quickly as possible as the situation got wilder outside.

The commisioner walked slowly towards the crowd with a cigar in his mouth.

THE COMMISSIONER
"Listen, Folks, I get that...This is a very uh, Stressin situation."

THE COMMISSIONER
"I am positive that all of yous are as stressed as i am."

THE COMMISSIONER
"So, Uh, Y'know, It'd be better off if me myself and the authorities, Get our hands on this case quicker."

THE COMMISSIONER
"So, If y'don't mind, I'd like to get in there and finish this case real quick alright?"

REPORTER
"Commissioner! Have you got any comments regarding the murders that just occured this afternoon?"

THE COMMISSIONER
"Didn't i toldcha it'd be better off if me myself and the authorities finish this case quickly?"

THE COMMISSIONER
"Exactly, So why dontcha make like a tree and get outta here."

We then see the commissioner enter the building with his cigar all busted out cause of the rain.

He threw the cigar to a bin next to him.

He then passed by a cop.

THE COMMISSIONER
"Hey, You seen the felon?"

POLICE #1

"Oh yeah, Aisle six to the left, I think Charlie brought her in to the interrogation room."

THE COMMISSIONER
"Who's Charlie?"

POLICE #1
"Oh, I mean Charles, Charlie's what we call em around here."

The cop chuckled.

POLICE #1
"Hey i was thinkin we should grab a box of donuts for the whole crew, You in?"

THE COMMISSIONER
"Yeah, Well, I'm all in for the donuts but uh, This chick, Fuckin...What's her name again?"

POLICE #1
"Who, The felon on aisle six?"

THE COMMISSIONER
"Yeah."

POLICE #1
"I think...Uh, I don't know, Was it Angela? Angela Lee? Wait no, Angela Lee's the one we arrested a week ago for stealing a loaf of bread from Jack's."