A Meerkat's Life Part 1

A redheaded meerkat named Timon sniffs and Scurries around the snowy ground for a spot to put his acorn in. He grunts and pushes his acorn everywhere. He scurries in a small patch of tall grass before he continues his search . He then feels with his foot for a soft spot but there wasn't any , so he continues to scamper until he sniffed the part of the ground in front of him and chitters in delight before he raises his acorn and slams it inside the ground before pushing it in , but that quickly made a crack on the ground with quickly travels to a giant glacier mountain and it started to immediately but gradually start to collapse , making Timon whimper in fear.

He quickly takes off but he realizes he's missing his acorn and screams in fright before he races back and tries to pull it out in vain until it quickly popped out just in time to see the mountain crumbling down in front of him , making his eyes nearly bug out and screams in terror before he quickly runs for his life , but the crumbling glacier was hot on his tail .

The glacier started to slide faster , but Timon stops in his tracks as he sees another glacier quickly sliding to him and screams. So , Timon quickly turns to the right and starts to make a run for it before they collide together , making Timon slide on the ice and scream more and managed to make it to the tiniest crack , but he quickly but painfully squeezes out the small space between the two glaciers , making him fly into the air and scream in fear before he slides down a rocky cliff and starts to unceremoniously tumble down the ground  until he finally stopped rolling.

Timon moans in pain , but he quickly cheers up as he sees his acorn has landed in front of him. Making him squeal in delight before he snuggles with his beloved acorn. He gets up and is about to take one step until an elephant's hoof crushes him. He survived but several mammals stomp on the poor meerkat until he gets stuck on one mammal's foot , making him scream in and off.