Great Team

As they fall in a sandy pile , Batty , who falls on the horse's race , stares into his dark brown eyes.

Batty- ( Smiles ) You have Beautiful eyes.

Stallion- Get off my face.

The mustang gets back up , making the bat fall off his face and starts to walk away.

Batty-- ( Smiles ) Oh , boy , you and me . We make a great team. Whaddya say we just head South together.

Stallion- ( Sarcastically ) Great ! Yeah , jump up onto my back and relax the whole way.

Batty- ( Smiles ) Wow , really ?

Stallion- No.

Batty- ( Realizes ) Wait , aren't you going South ? The change of seasons ? Migration instincts ? Is any of this ringing a bell .

Stallion- ( Curtly )  I guess not , bye.

Batty- Okay , thanks for the help. I can take it from here.

Batty was about to fly back up there , but sees Kago and Uto waiting for him.

Kago- Hey , you lanky rodent ! Wait til we get down there !

Batty quickly turns around and flies towards the buckskin mustang.

Batty- Whoa-ho-ho , that whole South thing is way over me ! The heat , the crowd , who needs that ? I mean , it's great. You and me , two bachelors , knocking about in the wild.

Stallion- ( Stops and glances ) No , you just want a bodyguard so you won't be come somebody's side dish.

He continues to walk.

Batty- ( Raises a brow ) You are a very shrewd mammal .Okay , you lead the way , Mr. Big Bad uh... Didn't get the name.

Stallion- Spirit. Now , leave me alone.

Batty- Spirit ? How about Spirit the moody stallion ? Or Spirit the Meloncholy--Spirit the ( Spirit glares and he gasps )

Batty flies up and clings into a dead tree as Spirit leans his two front legs onto the tree and glares at the fruit bat with annoyance.

Spirit- Stop following me.

Spirit let's go and proceeds walking as Batty slides off and continues to fly by Spirit's side.

Batty- Okay , okay , so you got issues. You won't even know I'm here. Zip the lip. When , I say "umph" , I'm "Umph !"