Chapter one

"Kira Ruts your up" I nodded standing up pressing down my skirt. I kept a stern face as the boys winked and whistled "Please present your project Miss.Ruts" I smiled nodding at Mr.Williams "My project today is how two spouses could take care of a offspring but as we can see my partner Mr.Tomlinson has soon to show up" I faked a frown. "Mr.Williams presented us all a baby girl or boy as my luck I got a boy" there was a few chuckles "I have to say it will never be as hard as caring for a live offspring" the door opened and the class went silent. "Mr.Tomlinson if you hurry up to the front of the room I'll may think about not giving the detention slip this time" he dropped his bags at the door and ran to the front of the room.

"As I was saying I, I mean Louis and I took care of this baby for a week and a half" he took the baby out of my hands an interrupted " All I'm saying guys is dont have sex with out a condom or your going to have to clean this thing" the class laughed.

"May I remind you Louis you were once a baby and I bet your mom had the same thought as for every mom here but did she ever give up on you?" I turned to Mr.Willams begging him to jut give us a fifty so we can sit down "You two keep going" I grunted.

"There is the exception that your mother" than Louis but in "or father" I sighed "yes or father left because they couldn't take the wining and crying or any personal problems, but they stayed most of the time you grew up! As a women men need to under stand that we carry a living human in our body for nine months and most women could never let a person touch that baby because that's there pride and joy."

"We do understand that baby's are hard and need a lot of attentions but also sex is fun" Louis chuckled.

"You know what Louis! You see this as a game to see who can have the most sex but it's not! And if the condom did break would you stay with that women even if you didn't love her and made sure she had money and she was safe. No people like you think it's a sick game" the whole class was silent with my out burst and Louis looked at me wide eyed "you two can sit down now" I nodded still flustered.

"Blake and Darby, you two are up" I went to my seat and blanked out the rest of class.

**

Once the bell rang I grabbed my stuff an walked out.

"Wait Kira wait" I turned to see Blake and smiled "hey babe" he kissed me and put his arm around my waste.

"I'm so embarrassed about that" I sighed "I didn't mean it to turn out like that it just I hate when guys like that think it's okay to treat a baby like that it the women that was carrying at least at none pound baby got nine months" Blake rubbed his hand on my back trying to sooth me. "I'm sorry I just hate him so much" Blake smiled "I do to".

Blake was the regular popular guy that played on the soccer team, him and his friends dominated on the field. I was not really popular I was just kinda there and I guess as the school year went by and Blake noticed me in health class. We started talking and than he asked me out and now after 5 months were still dating.

"Are we still on tonight" Blake asked, I nodded "I can't wait!" he laughed and brought me close as we passed by Louis Tomlinson and his friends Zayn. "Hey Blake make sure the condom doesn't break when you do it with Kira over here." I gripped Blake's hand "at least I'll stay with a girl if the condom breaks".

Zayn laughed "Please just leave it" I whispered to Blake "awe Blake just got whipped". Blake smiled at me "that what happens when your in love, just remember that when you find that person" Louis and Zayn rolled there eyes and walked away. Thank you" I laid my head on his chest as we walk to his locker "anything for you". I smiled "I'm going to the soccer stands for study hall and than I'll meet you up for lunch since Meg isn't here". He smiled and opened his locker "okay I'll see you later" he kissed me.