Chapter 12: and now some months have passed👁👄👁

You sighed. The Yuuei entrance exams were up in a week, and even if you were pretty confident in your own abilities, you couldn't help but worry. After all, you had no idea what you would do with yourself if you didn't end up making it into the hero school. 

You shook all the bad thoughts out of your mind. You were here to be happy and have fun! and go against evil bad guys and be a hero! You nodded determinedly. You glanced at the clock, before checking on the strawberry milk cartoon you were drinking from. 'FuCk I'll be late' you glared at the clock, before getting ready and bolting out the door and towards the school both your adoptive dads worked at. 

You opened your phone, the one from your original world of course, and started playing the Opening to Erased. You had half a mind to scream the lyrics, but you were running down the side walk so you decided against that point. You saw the school you were running for, and you grinned. 

As you were about to turn into the school, you crashed into something and feel down. "Oof-" you said in your best roblox voice. "Whoa! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" A voice shouted from above you. You would've winced, but you were used to present mic and the guy above you had nothing on that blonde parrot. 

You opened your eyes and was met with Inasa Yoarashi. The one and only important Shiketsu students. You would say Camie was too, but you didn't really like her so whatever. You shook your head and took the hand of the Male who hoisted you up like you were a twig. 

Before you could accept his earlier apology, the boy had his forehead all the way down on the ground, and was shouting about his mistake and how he was sorry. You sweat dropped, though you weren't too unprepared for the boys behaviour. You brought a hand to the back of your neck, sending him a sheepish look. "Look, no worries! I'm a-okay" you told the boy.

He stood straight again and grinned at you. "I'm Inasa Yaorashi, it's great to meet you!" He told you, holding his hand out for a handshake. You returned the action. "Yamada Y/N here, though you can just refer to me as Y/N, i prefer it" you told him. He nodded in understanding. "Alright then, you can call me Yaorashi if you would like" you send him a smile.

Though the boys eagerness seemed to drop when a certain glaring Todoroki passed by you. 'jeez, I forgot how different he was before the sports festival arc...eH-' you shrugged it off, as it didn't really matter until you had to interact with him. AkthiyhAlthough, your new friend didnt seem to hold the sams thought process as you did.

He turned towards you in apology though, and you sent him a reassuring smile. "Ah, my apologises Y- Y/N. If your here because of the recommendation test, you kinda missed it" the boy told you, seemingly disappointed he had to tell you. You chuckled a bit. "No way, Dadzawa would murder me before he let me in through recommendations" you told the boy.

He looked at you in confusion, but shrugged it off. "So, why are you here then?" He asked you. "Ah, well you see, both of my adoptive parents work here" you said to him, and he nodded in understanding. "Well, I shouldn't keep you here any longer! Let's trade numbers, and then I'll be on my way and you can meet up with your parents.

You sent the boy a short nod, before getting your phone out. You gave the boy your phone, and grabbed his. You typed in your name and left it rather, uncreative with only your first name. The boy returned your phone and grabbed his own, before he left. "Cya Y/N" he told you, before you couldn't hear him anymore.

_______________________________________

you hummed your favorite song as you prepared breakfast. You'd ended up waking up before either Yamada and Aizawa, so to keep youself occupied you decided to make breakfast. You'd decided to make toast, egg and bacon. 

You looked at the time. The Yuuei entrance exams was today, so you would be going over with your adoptive fathers a few hours before the others, and wait around the area until the exams starter. 

You looked at the clock, 8:57. you decided the food you'd made between three plates, before making your way towards the bedroom of the extrovert and introvert. Grinning, you slammed the door up. "Wakey wakey, eggs and bacey!" You shouted towards the two males. Yamada shot up, but Aizawa kept sleeping. 

"Dadmada! I hereby grant you permission to scream in Dadzawa's ear!" You told the blonde, who sent you an evil smile. You covered your ears and left to teh kitchen, hoping to lower the volume of the yell. It didn't work that well, and you felt slightly bad for the ravenette. 

Oh and the neighbors, you felt very bad for those people. You brought the plates to the table, and grabbed yourself some orange juice. A few minutes later the two adults walked in. "Aizawa, theres coffee in the kitchen! Oh and breakfast in here" you shouted to the other two living in the house. 

Yamada gave you a short yell if affirmation, and soon the two adults sat themselves down next to you. "Your up early kid" Aizawa grumbled towards you. You nodded in his direction. "Yep, couldn't sleep" you told the man, who frowned in concern.

_______________________________________

'that's right, kid lost her parents about a year ago. I'm surprised she seems this alright at all' the ravenette thought to himself. The girl was so cheerful, and it was difficult to forget she had lost her family not that long ago, along with the fact instead of grieving she had to work to manage herself so she wouldn't end up on the streets.

The two yelled at him to hurry up since they were leaving. He shook his head and followed after, not forgetting his sleeping bag. 

Whoa peeps
A new chapter uwu
Shout out to kuro-ichi_kitten for commenting on almsot all, or mabye all the chapters :D
Comments inspire everyone to write, so credit to them for motivating me to write this chapter so soon >:D