002| 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬.

|

|

THE BANE TO his own existence, that boy whose days tasted grey, like shattered clouds of crude blues and rotten oranges mixed together (though they were never meant to be married) ¹; the blue/haired enigma who wore thunderstorms as his raincoat and hid razor blades under his tongue. He wasn't like this back when he lived in Seoul, but ills of Incheon were a somber kind of vicious: the kind where you either drown in financial burdens or you learn how to swim —and Jeong Yunho was barely staying afloat.

He never liked the hour of morning ghosts, not just because he had to get up early for work, but because the only thing on television was the news, and much like a wider variety of channels, paying attention to other people's problems was just a luxury Yunho could not afford (why should he care about strangers when he didn't even care about himself?). So he stared, looking but not watching, as the technicolor pixels on his plasma screen decomposed his braindead membranes.

His lethargic gaze idled to the bookshelf beside his television. He remembered when his only true friends were made of ink, but that was back in high school when he actually liked to read. Now, Yunho wouldn't pick up a book worth its salt, leaving the pages of wasted thought to rot in their paperback palisades. Thinking back to his adolescence, you couldn't speak of Yunho's teenage years without bringing up—

"Park Seonghwa-"

Yunho glanced toward the honorable mention, believing that the radiation was truly corroding his grey matter just like his mother said it would.

" - and was last seen wearing a white button up and black long pants. If you see him or have any information on his whereabouts please contact the police.

Speaking of missing persons, the week-long search for 21-year-old Jung Wooyoung has now become a murder investigation. Footage was found of Wooyoung being tortured and killed by a dentist at Mist Dental Care-"

For someone of such monotonous eventides, the information surely did color him surprised. Seonghwa was his friend during high school, not by choice but for survival. See, Yunho's family was ploughing for pennies back then (considering his fate, perhaps he was doomed from the start), so he was only able to attend Catholic school through scholarship. But in that baptized hell, kids that didn't weep rhinestone beauties were exiled as social pariahs. But Jeong Yunho was once a lucky man, and he could tell lies as if they knew truth.

An opportunity had presented itself and Yunho befriended Seonghwa as means of protecting himself, the older being notorious for terrorizing that queer kid Choi San. Yunho wasn't too keen on being Seonghwa's next potential victim, so he mirrored his senior's cadence and put his classmates under the impression that he, too, knew the waltz of the Romans.

When Yunho first began to affiliate himself with Park Seonghwa, he was never an active participant in antagonizing San. His violence was through silence, so he would just encouraged such behavior from the sidelines.