Chapter 14: SRUCK BY A Halloween

Halloween is in three days and my birthday is next month.

November 15.

Maddison is having a Halloween party, which I'm sadly going to since Ashley got invited for some reason, and since I'm her best friend, she forced me to go with her.

And speaking, of Ashley. I think she's seeing someone. I don't know who but she's definitely seeing someone. She has been kinda unavailable lately.

So is Jason.

A voice at the back of my head said. And it was right. I can't help but feel suspicious sometimes but and i feel guilty that I would even think that because, 1. Ash would never do that to me and 2. Maybe it's just a coincidence.
•••
I walk downstairs and into the kitchen after taking a quick shower and got ready for school.

"Morning human, what's for breakfast?" I asked my favourite and only brother in the world.

"Well since I woke up later than usual..." He trails off before a plate with a sandwich comes floating my way.

Literally.

"PB&J" I finishes and I groan picking it up and taking a large bite almost eating half of it.

"Ever thought about moving?" I blurted out, causing Lee to choke on his coffee.

"What? New York?" I nod.

"Yes, I mean. We have lived here for as long as I can remember. Don't you ever just, get tired of it all?"

"I guess I have thought about it a few times, you?" Lee says placing his coffee on the table.

"It's all I can think about actually. I mean I love New York don't get me wrong." I paused. "But I guess I wanna love somewhere else as much as I love New York." I smiled "Plus I like, really miss Mom and Dad." Liam and I both chuckle.

"Weren't you on a call with them for hours the other day?" He asked.

"Yeah but. Nothing beats seeinh them in person ya know. I miss em" I smiled

"I miss em too kiddo." Liam says ruffling my hair.

"Watch it asshole, that's my hair punk." We both laugh.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just another boring day of school. I barely talked to Ashley, and haven't seen Jasonsince lunch since their teem has a huge game coming up and they have to practice. What I did see was Justin shoving his tongue down Maddie throat.

The thought alone made me cringe.

I left the rest of the book in my locker and collect my bag before heading out of school.
●●●●●●●●●●

O c t o b e r 3 1st 2 0 14

Halloween.

After Ashely did my makeup, we both started getting ready for Maddies stupid party.

I was dressed as a corpse bride tonight, I always liked going full on scary on halloween so here I am, in an old, torn, dirty wedding dress ready to scare the living daylight out of any kid that comes knocking on that door.

I heard the door bell ring.

"Hehe, looks like we've got ourself the first scare of the night" I mumble, smirking while going to open the door.

"Trick or treat!" I hear the kids yell, but as soon as I open the door they were greeted by graveyard mist, then, the hideous corpse bride.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" They all scream and begin to run making me chuckle.