Chapter 7: Friends

Chapter 7!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

"Where do you want your guild mark?" Mirajane asked in her usual polite way. Eden pondered the question for a second or two. A guild mark would be there forever, right? So it must go somewhere important.

"Hey Laxus, which-" Eden started, turning to look behind her at the lightning dragon slayer.

"Left." Laxus answered simply, taking a sip of his beer. Mira and the Thunder Legion, who stood nearby, all wore a questioning look.

"Left shoulder, please." Eden said cheerfully, turning back to Mira. The transformation mage reluctantly pressed the guild mark stamp onto Eden's left shoulder, where a vibrant blue guild mark now was. Suddenly, a certain salmon-haired dragon slayer ran up to the group.

"Hey Eden! Wanna fight?!" he challenged, getting into a fighting stance. The lightning mage sighed, but smirked and played along.

"Sure!" she answered. Laxus looked at her with an eyebrow raised, but she ignored him. Natsu smiled, lighting his fist aflame and aiming a punch at Eden's face. She smirked before ducking slightly and grabbing his wrist.

"Looks like I win," she said before letting blue electricity snake up her arm and onto her fist. The sudden burst of energy caused Natsu to go flying into the opposite wall. Eden chuckled slightly before turning back to Laxus and the Thunder Legion. They all looked at her with faces of surprise, awe, and admiration. You could hear gasps of surprise and a squeal from a panicked sky dragon slayer.

"Wow, I just got here and I'm already having a blast!" Eden exclaimed with a wide grin.

"You'll fit in just fine, baby!" Bickslow cackled before pulling the dark-haired wizard into a side hug.

"How about we go shopping, Eden?" Evergreen asked, obviously in a good mood.

"Sure! That okay with you, Laxus?" Eden asked the blonde, who grumbled something in response. Evergreen proceeded to drag Eden all over Magnolia, visiting almost every boutique in the city.

Time Skip ~~brought to you by Erza's cake~~

"That was so fun!" Eden commented before yawning.

"I know, right? Shopping for clothes is the best!" Evergreen added.

Eden suddenly stopped in her tracks, a look of panick her eyes.

"Something wrong?" Evergreen asked, worry lacing her voice.

"I just realized, I don't have a place to stay," the lightning mage sighed. Evergreen giggled, which caused Eden to look at her with a confused gaze.

"I'm letting you stay with me, of course. Laxus would've forced me to anyways." Evergreen reassured. Eden's cheeks flushed a light pink.

"Laxus?" she questioned, her voice cracking. Evergreen raised an amused eyebrow at the dark-haired wizard.

"Of course. You know, he cares for you a lot, though he may not show it." the fairy mage explained, walking onto the path to Fairy Hills.

Eden was silent for the rest of the journey.

---

Lucy was in the dorm hallway, talking with Erza and Levy. Seeing Evergreen and Eden, she waved them over.

"Hey guys," the blonde celestial wizard started, "we're having a sleepover at Erza's place, wanna come?"

Evergreen scoffed slightly, but upon seeing Eden's face of wonderment, she nodded in agreement.

"Fine, but don't expect me to enjoy myself." Evergreen said, turning her face away from the group. Lucy giggled and grabbed Eden's wrist, pulling her towards one of the dorms.

"It's settled then!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh, I know this chapter was pretty bad, and I don't expect the next one to be any better. I'm really bad at writing endings, so bear with me for now. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

Have a great day!

:)))))