Chapter 1: Brake Off the Chains

(Y/n) was sitting in her cage, locked up with no one to help her. Everything was so cold and dark, all she can see in front of she is just the door open that reveals light that might be a way out, then again, she can't get out nor can she even move. The reason why she was there because she was caught by Team Rainbow Rocket who's doing an illegal egg selling by stealing random pokemon to force them to breed. Being a female Decidueye (Y/n) is, she is of course a victim to a lot merciless breeding process. Since none of the evil team knows her egg group, she was thrown into that very room full of a ton of male pokemon that got drugged to force breed her more than she could handle, it was very awful that it doesn't seem like she can produce any egg at all after 500th times getting breed mercilessly. She can't even tell if she is enjoying it or not, the pain really damages her mind, even the smile she has and her half-closed eyes expression on her face right now reveals nothing but hollow. (Y/n) keeps staring at the way out that she couldn't reach while panting softly while her under part of her body felt very numb because of the breeding process she was doing just today.

Despite the Decidueye's mind being broken into pieces, she was still able to mumble some words that reveals that she still have only a little sense of her old self. "Help... me..." Just when she is done mumbling the same words for the 40th time, she though it was completely over for her, but then she heard loud noises from the distance that sounds like a pokemon battle. "W-We have to get out of here!! This kid is dangerous!!" "Oh no you don't! Pikachu, use Nuzzle!" "Where do you think you're going?!" "GYAAAAAHHH!!" The screaming was followed by a very loud sound of powerful electricity. She recognize the scream belongs to the two Rainbow Rocket grunts that caught her, but... she didn't know who the other two sounds belongs to. She could see a faint figure approaching the door. Despite her eyes are half-closed, she slowly saw who it was. It was an eleven year old boy with white medium and layered hair wearing Pikachu cap and shirt, white shorts and blue shoes.

The boy quickly ran to (Y/n)'s cage and grabs the bars while looking at her. "Hey, are you okay?!" He asked while trying to pull the bars despite it being a bit too big for him to pull out. "Don't worry! I'm going to get you out of here!" He reassure her even know she can't really change her expression anyway since her mind is all broken. Suddenly, the boy was startled by the sound of pokemon groaning, she knew well where the groaning is coming from, just behind her cage was the same pack of male pokemon that breed with her before that was slowly approaching her cage, of course this made her tears fall from her eyes because she knew it was going to be another 100 rounds when they get a hold of her. The boy of course notices this when he saw her tears, he then starts walking to the side of her cage before he move his hand through her cage and gave her a pat on her head while looking at the pack of pokemon that was approaching them, this startles her because it has been a long while since someone gave her such soft pat on her head. "I'll take care of them, just sit tight, okay?"

He started walking passed the cage and he is now face to face with a lot of strong male pokemon who are ready to crush whoever is in their way. (Y/n) was worried about him so she slowly move her body using her wings to turn around to see what he is up to. "Alright, I'm counting on you all!!" He shouted before he threw 6 of his pokeballs up into the air, then the pokemon from each of it came out. She saw his pokemon team was a Primarina, a shiny Torracat, a Chespin, a Lucario, a Pikachu, and a Sylveon. "Alright! Let's do this! Attack them all at full power!!" The boy commands before his team rushes to the enemies in front of them and started attacking them all one by one. She was impressed by how strong his team is and how careful he is when she saw him warning his pokemon about an upcoming attack. "Look out Pikachu! Torracat, above you! Chespin, roll away!" Not too long afterwards, his team defeated every single male pokemon there is in the room. "Good job everyone!" He shouted out of excitement before his pokemon cheers happily.

The boy approaches the cage where (Y/n) is before he observe it carefully while his pokemon walked close to him and curiously looked at the Decidueye in the cage that was unable to say a thing. "Hmm... Lucario, break this cage using Aura Sphere." He commands before his Lucario nods, she starts charging up aura sphere on her paws before she shoot it at the bars of the cage and breaks it without hitting (Y/n). He walked into her cage before he offers his hand to her to help her up. "Come on, we're getting out of here." He said while smiling down at her. It feels like it was a dream, is she really going to get out of this hell? She tried to move but her under is still hurting, proving that neither of this is even a dream. He took notice of her disability to move for the time being, so he decides to grab her wing and wraps it around his shoulder, carrying her carefully out of the cage. "Alright! Let's get out of here!" He commands before they quickly flee from the place they were in. "I'm... I'm saved... Thank Arceus..." She thought to herself before she loses her conscious.

To be continued