twins

You were waiting in a corner of the church while ultron was sitting in the chair in the middle of the room then the twins come in.

Wanda: Talk and if your wasting our time-

Ultron: did you know this church the elders made it to be closer to God i like that you're wondering why you can't look inside my head.

Wanda: sometimes it's hard but sooner or later every man shows himself.

Ultron then stands up.

Ultron: oh im sure they do but you needed something more than a man thats why you let stark take the septer.

Wanda: I saw his fear i knew it would control him. Make him self-destruct.

Ultron: everyone creates the thing they dread men of peace creat engines of war, invaders create avengers, people create smaller people uh... children i lost the word there children designed to saplant them to help them end.

You then come out from behind the corner wanda sees you and see loses it she throws you against the wall and tries to crush you with her powers.

Ultron: STOP!!

Wanda: but she is an avenger!

Ultron: she is with me put her down.

Wanda releases you and you fall to the ground ultron walks over to you and helps you up.

Wanda: is that why you two have come to help end the avengers.

Ultron: we've come to save the world but also.....yeah.

You then all ho to ultrons hidden hideout where he is building all his machines.

Ultron: we need to begin the real work.

Wanda: all of these are?

Ultron: Me. I have what the avengers never will harmony. There discordant disconnected starks already got them turning on each other snd when you get inside the rest of there heads.

Pietro: everyone's plan is not to kill them.

Ultron: and make them myarters you need patience need to see the big picture.

Pietro: I don't see the big picture I have a little picture I take it out and look at it everyday.

Ultron: you lost your parents in the bombings Ive seen the records.

Pietro: the records are not the pictures.

Wanda: pietro.

Ultron: no please.

Pietro: we were 10 years old having dinner just the four of us when the first shell hits two floors below it makes a hole in the floor it's big our parents go in and the whole building starts coming apart i grab her roll under the bed the second shell hits but it doesn't go off it just sits there in the rubble three feet from our faces and on the side of the shell is painted one word.

Wanda: stark.

Her eyes turn red for a second.

Pietro: we were trapped for two days.

Wanda: every effort to save us i think this will set it off we wait for two days for tony stark to kill us.

Pietro: i know what they are.

Ultron: i wonder why only you two survived struckers experiments now i don't. We will make it right.

He looks at pietro.

Ultron: you and I will hurt them.

He looks at wanda.

Ultron: but you will tear them apart from the inside.

He looks at you.

Ultron: you will hurt your best friend stark and hurt everyone now that you are with me I made something for you.

Ultron goes and gets something and comes back with a black outfit and a robotic looking arms and a sword.

(Y/n): woah it looks awesome.

Ultron: it is flexible stong fire resistant bullet proof and another amount of things.

(Y/n): so what now.

Ultron: phase 1.