Why is plankton stealing the formula

From all of these days he is still not giving up. It's been over 20 years now and I'm now 42 years old now and he still haven't given up. That little thing keeps coming back to take the formula but always fails. I know! Ill tell him to make a new restaurant!

"Hey plankton!" I said. Walking over to see plankton in his lab. "What is it?" Plankton growled some from my sudden appearance. "How about you just make a new restaurant!" I said cheerfully. "Why would i do that?" The small plankton asked. Looking up at me with a confused look on his face. "Well, if you want customers then you should make a new restaurant." I said. My smile growing wider. "Hmm. Let me think of one...aha! The peanut stand!" Plankton said. Throwing his hands up in the air and smiling. "There we go! Just all you have to do is make peanuts and sell the peanuts you grew!" I said. "Here. Do you want one of my peanut pots plankton?" I asked. "Yes. Of corse!" Plankton said. I quickly dashed home and came back with the peanut pot and gave it to him.

-with Mr. Krabs-

"What's happening here?" He asked. Opening the doors to the restaurant and walking over to them with a confused look. "Well. We're just getting ready for plankton to open a new restaurant!" I said cheerfully. "That's good to hear!" He said cheerfully and happy that plankton will have a actual job and not be trying to steal the formula.

-1 year later-

"Hey plankton! Is it open?" I asked. Walking over to planktons peanut stand. "Of corse its open!" Plankton said cheerfully. "Can i buy a jar of peanuts?" I asked plankton with a goofy looking smile. "Why yes most certainly!" Plankton said.