Chapter 10

Ink P.O.V
All I could see was darkness nothing but a black abyss that only leads to more darkness I tried to wake up but when I do I feel pain. I don't want to continue to see darkness I want to see someone, someone like Error I what to see his face at least for a. At least a moment I don't want to see the darkness no I want to see Error I force myself to wake every part of my body started to hurt. When I had woken up I saw that Error was watching over me as if he was my guard watching my every move. He looks at me and ask "how are you feeling and are you ok" in a concern voice I told him "that I am doing fine but I am still in some pain" in a weak tone.

"You should rest some more and I will get the stuff that you will need for and some other stuff for you" he said "Thank you Error"as I slowly close my eyes drifting back to sleep.

Error P.O.V
I hope you sleep well sweetheart and get better because someone is going to die today after what SHE has do to you but I will be some help with that. Maybe blue or dust might know something to do about this but for now I go and get my inky to get  her stuff from her classes. I went off and went to inky's classes and got her work and notes and I had decided to help her with her work went she wakes up. But and I do her work for her since she is still in pain I will ask her when she wakes up I went to the nurse office and put inky's work in her bag. I didn't want to leave her but I had to because I have to go to my class.
I went off to my class and and sat down and I saw that blue was sitting beside he asked "what happen to ink is she ok" I said "no she is in the nurses office she got beat up by Vanessa she was very injured" he said "why would she do that is it just because you like I k more than her I don't need to be told when someone like someone". I said "how did you know that I like ink" he said "I can tell the way that you look at her that you like her" I said "ok but I hate how Vanessa treated even though she knows I hate her and her friends".

I said "I thought that we were a couple but we weren't which why she is annoying and I hated her" I will kill her for she has done to my Inky she just make feel so mad I will pay for that I will make sure of it mark my words.