Jeans and a tee

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for being patient with me, I really needed the hiatus. I'm back now and ready for action.
Thanks to strawberrywearskirt for being so inspiring and supportive when I started writing this book, thank you.

Andrea's POV

"Nope, nope...definitely not"
Tiffany shoved dress after dress on her bed and I declined, mainly because I didn't want to go out.
"How about this sexy red dress"
She wiggled her brows at me and I scrutinized the dress, it was a bright red and it would definitely hug all my curves and no doubt put my boobs on display,  the front was lacy with studs and all that, it had a black belt attached to the waist. It was definitely a no.
" Jeez girl I'm not a hooker and why the hell do you have this much  clothes"

"I think we need to go shopping cause these babies won't do you justice"
She drawled circling me
"Yay Shopping" I said sarcastically
"Cmon it will be quick so we can come out to do your make-up"
" Can't I just throw in jeans and a tee"

She gasped , her eyes widened and her mouth in an 'o' shape like I just said the craziest thing ever.
" You did not just suggest that" she flicked her hair and and walked to her night stand.

"What is this"
She raised her make-up kit
"Um make up" I drawled not liking where this was heading
"Correct, and it is to make women like you and I look pretty and exotic...got it"
She gave me a stern look

"Yeah got it"
She walked to her wardrobe and pulled out a really expensive looking black shimmering dress
"What is this?"
"A dress"

"Wrong, this is a hot piece that can make a woman as exotic as Madonna"
"It wasn't invented to be worn to the park"
She hung the dress and turned to a drawer

"What is this?"
"Um jewelry"
"I'll give you 50%.. this is a tool to draw their attention to all the right places, to your neck to be precised and give you an elegant look"
"I get it"

She pulled out a baggy tee and a pair of jeans and I cringed
"These and ordinary clothes that if you wore to a 5 star restaurant you'll look like the ugly duckling, now this is what you wear to a park"

"Any objections to us going to the mall?"
"Nope..none whatsoever"
I blurted out and picked up my bags..this girl could get from Poppy the troll to Dracula the vampire.
"Good" she picked up her purse and sprayed some perfume
"Wouldn't want to smell funky.."
She defended when I shot her a look.

We got into Vanessa, Tiffany's red maserati, it was her baby and sometimes I think she loved Vanessa more than Adrian.
"We're like twins" she defended motioning to her red hair when I asked her why she chose the colour red.

"Vanessa looks so different.." I admired the interior
" Yeah.. you know my cousin Daniel, he gave her a make over as a pre birthday gift since he'll be back in Italy by next week"
Her eyes twinkled with fondness and there was a faraway look on her face.

"He was the one who took me shopping to get all those new clothes you were trying out."
"No wonder most of them still had the price tag on"
"Yeah.. he bought a couple of gifts for his girlfriend too, the other box in my wardrobe"
I nodded
"Is he in Italy now ?"
"He's going tomorrow morning, so when this guy asks you 'my place or yours' you know what to say"

"Tiffany!"
"What..you won't be going with your car so if you say his place I won't be there to pick you up, so just say your place unless you want Mitch to do the honours"
I cringed, Mitch is one of the worse drivers I've ever met and that's because Cyrus is first on the list.

"No thanks..I'm not sleeping with anyone"
She shook her head
"When you see him, you'll  want to jump his bones trust me "
She smiled mischievously as she steered,  i could only shake my head in exasperation.