Yandere nightmare x killer ( part one )

This wasn't a request , but I love this ship . So please don't make fun of dis ! 

Requests are still wide,  wide , open ! 

So feel free to Leave them at the bottom of the page ! 

Warning ⚠️: 

This chapter contains  a cliffhanger 

Scary NoOtMaRe

And other stuff that I cannot explain hehe 

Enjoy! The song has nothing to do with the story btw! I just like it 

——————————————————————————————————-

No ones POV: 

Killer was running down the long halls of nightmares castle , late for a meeting with the bad sanses. He had overslept , and would probably be punished for his lateness to the meeting. 

Meanwhile nightmare was currently waiting for sed skeleton, he was worried because killer wasn't usually late , and nightmare has a "small" crush on killer. As he was waiting  killer came rushing through the hallway and into the meeting room . He was panting  with  about one half of his jacket on. 

Killers POV : 

As I was catching my breath waiting for my punishment that was soon to come . I've noticed that nightmare may be a bit soft on me , more so than the others - but that doesn't mean I'm Scott free.  " well killer are you going to sit down or are you just going to keep standing there ?" Nightmare said to me. I quickly looked up and saw that there was no anger on his face . Or if there was , and I didn't notice , wasn't toward me .  I quickly sat down  not wanting to ruin this chance.  Whilst nightmare was preparing the meeting  I looked over to color who looked at me . He gave me a small wave and a smile , I returned the favor and looked back at nightmare . He seemed - mad? Oh well , I guess that rage toward me was coming sooner or later . And just like that  the meeting started. I noticed as nightmare was talking about his plans to destroy the star sanses , that he would look over at me for a few minutes of time before looking back at the others . 

Nightmares POV :

Damn Color , looking at killer like that -I can't punish him since that would have no reason and would just be make killer mad . I'll kill him later . I looked over at killer , who seemed to notice I was looking at him more than the others . I don't mind that though  after all  he should know whom he belongs to . Funny huh ? How the king of nightmares and darkness fell in love . But I'm glad it happened because the person I love is just as evil . 

{ Time skip brought to you by me eating all of horrors food , hehe} 

Still nightmares POV : 

I finished the meeting while asking color to meet with me while everyone else left . He gave me a slight look of confusion by stayed . Heh , he won't be confused for much longer .

(Blood and gore warning here ⚠️, please don't read if you don't like !) 

My tentacles quickly pinned color to the wall and he quickly portrayed a look of fear on his face , his negative feelings making me more powerful . 

" Hey! Boss , what's this for !" 

" You tried to take killer from me so therefore you  cannot be allowed to live."

My tentacles slowly twisted his arm off, with a sickening crack as  his mouth was gagged . I loved it - his futile screams for help and me feeding off his fear . This is what he deserves as he tried to take killer from me and I can't let that happen. Killer is the only person who has me feel love in a long while . I can't let that leave me again . My tentacles pierced through his chest , instantly killing him . His dust falling to the floor . 

" Guards! come clean this up ! RIGHT NOW ." 

Two papyrus guards Came and cleaned  the dust and blood from the wall and Flooring . I went to go and find MY killer . 

Meanwhile with killer : 

Killers POV :

I wonder what nightmare wanted with color , I'll ask him about it when he gets back with talking with nightmare. I walked out to the castles garden , only to be met with a bunch of bunnies ! I love bunnies! They started to jump on me and I fell to the ground laughing .  I thought I heard someone nearby  but I shrugged it off . Doesn't matter , if it's a threat I'll dust them .  

Nightmares POV : 

I saw killer playing with the bunnies I got him - ah he's so cute . I'd never thought I say that about anyone , but killers a major exemption.  He looked over to where I was watching him  and I quickly slumped into the darkness , not wanting to be noticed just yet . He shrugged it off -  good . I continued to watch him play with the bunnies for a good while . Eventually it was getting late and he went inside . I watched him head up to his room and I followed suit . I watched as he changed into his bunny onesie-and went to his box to sleep . He has a bed , but for some weird reason he likes his box . I reluctantly went back to my room to spread nightmares to my teammates and slaves to feed on their negative emotions. Well all except killer of course . I then from that point went to bed . 

Killers POV : 

I went to sleep in my box  but it's weird I had a feeling that someone was watching me all day , I did my best to ignore it , but it made me uneasy . I drifted off to sleep , where I was met with......

To be continued............

——————————————————————————————————

Hello everyone ! I hope you enjoyed this chapter . Let me know in the comments if you want a part two , and also leave requests ! 👋 bye 👋