Annoying blondie

Ok, so this is a kinda MC AU, if you die your memory is wiped.  This is just to guide me and make things easier than it was, also, since I aged Wilbur down Nikki is gonna be like a mom figure.  Thank youuuu❤️

Sam's P.O.V 

Just being with Tommy makes me annoyed...  have you ever just gotten a certain vibe from someone?  Yeah, like that.  With his obnoxious laugh and his weird voice.  It just annoys me.  And he talks and talks and talks.  So. freaking. much.  Eventually I couldn't take it anymore.  "And then-"  I cut him off.  "So how did this whole thing start?"  He looks confused "uh, what?"  "How did the whole war start?"  Tommy's eyes widen and he purses his lips.  "Uh, drugs"  I blink in disbelief.  "What?"  He sighs.  "Drugs, Wilbur and I wanted to make a potion empire but the dream team was not too happy about it..."  I cock my head  "Dream team?  Who's that?"  He looks at me seriously and points to my leg.  "The ones who did that."

"So you're telling me that there's a bright green guy in a mask leading an army of a person who can't tell the difference between green and yellow, a fake ninja and an idiot blonde?"   He nods his head.  "And on our end we have a sweater loving brunette, a furry, an annoying British blondie, a bee loving brunette, a sweet 'mom', a chill guy and my best friends?" He rolls his eyes "I'm not annoying"   I raise an eyebrow and stay silent.  "I'm not!"  He whines and I silently giggle. 

We walk up a set of wood stairs arguing.  "I'm sixteen!  I'm older than you!  I-"  I cut him off again.  "Your older by one year! Besides!  I can put Britta up against you!  She's sixteen too!"  (Work with me here) "Yeah! Well... wait, is Lily the same age as you?"  "Yeah? Why?"  He laughs.  "So your fifteen year old friend is a simp for Wilbur Soot, (get exposed Lily) our seventeen year old general?  Leader of L'manburg?"  I start to giggle.  "Yeah"  By the time we got to Tommy's dirt shack we were in tears.  

"Welcome to my humble abode"  He stretches his arms out.  I look around.  He has a small bed is in the corner with some chests.  I do notice some secret doors but decide note to poke.  He reaches back into a small chest and digs around.  He pulls out a small uniform that seems like it would fit me.  "Here you go"  He says and hands it to me.  While he walks out he says  "I'll be waiting outside".

I lace up my second boot as Tommy walks in.  "C'mon, we gotta get back before the mobs come out"  Toby explained mobs earlier.  He offers a hand and helps me up.  We walk back down the stairs and back to the base,  battling a few mobs on the way.  As I step into the hotdog van I hear Tommy whisper  "you know, Toby would like seeing you in that uniform."  I cock my head.  "And what makes you think that?"  He smirks and sits down "I see the way he looks at you"  I feel my face go warm.  "Hey!"

I tried, sorry for the slow updates T-T