Prologue

Sooooo.... I'm discographic so if I misspell something, please tell me.

Ages.

Lily-15

Sam-15

Britta-16

Tubbo/Toby-16

Tommy-16

Wilbur-17

TW death, not in much detail though.

Narrator POV

Three young women run through a forest.  Lily, the youngest by twenty-one days, runs through the leaves at the front.  Sam, the middle amongst the three chases after her.  Smiles on their faces they run from Britta, the eldest.  Sam looks back and shoots her a small grin.  In front of her Lily stopped and Sam runs into her back.  There's a tall man in robes standing before them.  He had light pink hair and a crown.  "Guys!  Why did you stop?"  Britta says as she catches up.  Then she sees him.  The man has and angered look in his eyes when he says,  "what are you kids doing on my land?" Britta, being the mom of the girls  infront of them.  "I'm sorry sir, we'll leave now"

As they turn the sound of a crossbow cocking stops them.  "You didn't read the signs, did you?"  The man says.  "N-no sir, we must've missed them."  Sam stutters out.  The sun was going down and they had to get home.  "Ah, well they said, 'no trespassing, under the penalty of death'"    Lily took a shaky breath as he walked towards her.  "You know what that means, right?"  "I-"  too late, the bow goes off.  It hits Sam first.  The warm liquid infected her hair making it a darker shade of red than usual.  Lily looks down at her best with wide eyes.  That was a mistake.  The arrows pierces the skin on her stomach blood splatters on her face making her freckles more prominent.  Britta rushes over to her best friends.  Tears streaming from her eyes.  "You ba-" She didn't get to finish.  The last click goes off and everything goes black.

The man looks down at the girls laying on the floor with satisfaction.  Red stains infect the leaves and pine needles underneath them.  You know what they say, blood for the blood god.