ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"𝙒𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙏𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙊𝙝 𝙣𝙤 𝙒𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙤𝙝"

*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ  ♛ ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

Desire

•Y/n's POV•

I woke up to the car coming to a halt. I sit up and look out Patrick's window to see that we are at the quarry. I felt my heart hurt from the memories I had with the Losers. "C'mon Princess, we don't got all damn day now, " Patrick said as he made his way out of the car; me being the last one to get out. I roll my eyes and squish through the car and finally made it out.

We start to sit next to the trees and made some spots around a bonfire that Patrick was creating. As he lit it up, the boys started opening beer bottles and passed them around. "Here ya go Princess!" Henry hands me one before draping his arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks." I respond before taking a big gulp, trying to get these memories out of my head. But I couldn't. They kept coming back. Every second. As the boys talked and laughed, I dazed off into the flashbacks once I looked over at the cliff that led down to the green water.

Flashback:

"C'mon y/n, please come with us!" Richie begged me as the Losers started to get on their bikes. I giggle and finally agree. "Fine, you win." "Yes! Ok, let's go girly!" I giggle as he led us to our bikes that stood next to each other on the bike rack. We grab then and led them towards the Losers that were waiting for trsh mouth and me. "C-C'mon, let's go b-before the sun goes down!" Bill announced. I get on my bike and started to ride off with the Losers to our usual spot that we go for breaks.

Once we made it to the quarry, all of us drop our bikes and make our way to the cliff and look down. "Oh shit, " I mumble, making the group turn to me. "I forgot my swimsuit." "So did I." Beverly agreed. The whole group forgot theirs as well, but that didn't stop them from wanting to swim. "Why can't we just wear out undergarments?" Beverly asked. "Not a bad idea if I might say!" Richie said before turning to me with wiggly brows.

I laugh and roll my eyes: "Shut up trash mouth!" Eddie laughs at Richie which resulted into them getting into an argument. I roll my eyes and move away from the group with Bev. "I think Richie likes you." Bev spoke as she started to take her boots off. I shot my eyes at her with a confused look. "Richie? No, I don't think so." "Girl, didn't you see him back there? He was totally being a flirt." I giggle and started to get some butterfly feeling in my stomach.

"I don't know, we'll have to see though." Once we were done, we set our clothes down by the our backpacks and look at the boys arguing about who should jump first. Beverly grabs my hands and starts to jog over. "We will!" she chimed in, making the boys look at us with wide eyes. Their mouths dropped from the sight at seeing two girls in their undergarments, making me giggle. I wink at Richie to tease him, which resulted in him blushing like crazy.

Me and Bev giggle once we jump off the cliff and land in the water. "What the fuck!" we hear Richie blurt out. Me and Bev started to laugh and giggle. The boys jumped in the water one by one and swam towards Bev and me. "Who wasn't to play hide an go seek?" Ben asked. The Losers agree to play, which Eddie ended up being the seeker. "Ok I am gonna count now!" Eddie swam to the rock and faced it, covering his eyes with his hands.

I felt a hand grab mine, making me bolt over to see Richie mouthing "Follow me." He led me far away from where everyone else was going and we hid by this shady area near the cliff behind this rock. I lean my back to the rocky wall and was face to face with Richie. "...Um, y/n. There is something that I was needing to tell you for a while now." I cock a brow as his eyes trail down to the water but back up into my eyes. "Uh it's uh - ummm..." "Its ok, you can tell me anything." I places my hands on the back of his neck.

"I uh.." his eyes trailed to my lips as his face started to turn red. My eyes out of nowhere started to trail towards his lips as these feelings kicked in and my mind raced with thoughts. To be honest, I had a crush on Richie for a while, but I always deny it because I felt like he didn't like me back. But now we are here, in this moment, so close, holding each other like we desired to for so long. We leaned closer, and closer, now feeling our warm breath and our soft plumped lips almost touching each other.

But it all went away once Eddie came over and yelled out, "Found you!" We scream at his sudden appearance but stopped when we realized it was him. "Wait, what the hell was going on back here? Wait, we're you two... Oh shit you two were gonna kiss!!" "Shut up Eddie!" Richie said before pushing his head into the water. I roll my eyes and giggle, watching the two boys play fight while the group swam over and started to talk or play with Richie and Eddie.

♛

Flashback Over...

"Y/n, you ok?" Henry asked. I quickly turn to him and fake smile. "Yeah, I'm ok." He shrugs and looks back at boys, talking about shit that I didn't really pay attention to. I took another gulp of my beer, looking up into the now dark sky, wanting to forget the shit that I never should have done...

─────────────────

Hope you all enjoyed!!💜