ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Eyes Only

•Y/N's POV•

I make my way out of the stall and start washing my hands then look up to see myself in the mirror. But I didn't look like myself, I was different. I started to have memories lately and I don't know why.

(I finally changed the outfit because I was lazy to change it before)

I walk out of the bathroom and down the hallway that was currently empty. I make my way over to my locker and grab a mirror, looking into it, I see a familiar mark on the wall. I turn over and look at the mark, having a flashback.

Flashback:

I make my way down the hallway with Beverly as the losers were in front of us discussing something. "What do you want to do later? I am free today." Beverly smiles are me. "Well, we can either go with the boys or just have some girl time!" I grin.

Beverly giggles but stops once she looked beside me. I look at her direction and see the Bowers gang, leaning on the wall just staring at me as I make my way over to pass by them.

♛

Patrick looks at me up and down with his grin. Belch smiles at me as he also checked me out, so did Vic but with no expression: just checking me out. While on the other hand, Henry has this look on his face, no emotion but the look in his eyes and the way he stares me down, it was like he was awaiting me or something.

The whole group looked like that but in they're own way. It was strange and creepy all at once. What were they waiting for? Why me? What's so special about me that's so entertaining?

{𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙂𝙄𝙁}

I look back one more time to see a lot they're faces just staring me down before looking back forward to still feel the deep stare down. Bev says only low enough for me to hear: "What was that about?" I shrug my shoulders and answered, "I don't know, that was intense though."

"You got that right!" We make our way outside and throw our old shit the trash since fall break is now here. "Best feeling ever!" Stan announced as he dumps old papers into the trash bin. "Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie teased.

I laugh and turn over to Beverly. "Bev, I feel weird." She cocks her brow and looks over at me: "Why?" "It's just the Bowers Gang. They have been looking at me ever since I got here. But it's just the looks they give me like they are waiting for something."

"Just ignore them, their weird and pervs." I agreed, maybe I am just thinking about it too hard. That was until the group passes by, pushing and shoving the boys. Patrick grabs Stan's hat and looks at his group with a grin then turns back over at him: "Nice frisbee flamer." He then throws it into a bus that passed by and added, "Fucking losers."

Henry passes by Bill while bumping his shoulder and mumbles, "Loser." "S-S-Suck Bowers!" Bill stutterd. Henry slowly turns around and looks at Bill. "Y-Y-You say something? B-B-B-Billy?" He mocks. I started to feel my blood boil with anger. "You got a free ticket this year because of your little brother. Well, rides over." Henry was about to do something until I step in.

"Leave him alone Bowers!" He looks at me and smirks. "Is that so Princess?" he teases as he makes his way over to me. I wasn't gonna lie, but I was scared to see what he was gonna do. You glare at him and answered, "I am not your Princess now leave us alone." He makes it up to you, leaving only an inch of space between you both.

He looks behind me then back at me. "This isn't over, not yet I believe, Princess!" He evilly smirks as he starts moving away; the rest of the gang looking at me with smirks. I bite my lip, trying not to lash out at Bowers.

"What the hell, he never does that! And why the fuck was he calling you princess?" Richie asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice. "...I don't know..." I mumble as I stare at them getting into their car. Henry makes direct eye contact with you before they drove off.

•─────────────────•

I hope you guys like the first chapter!💜