tribute to mercy mikaelson

hello everybody!

as you might've guessed, this book is, sadly, completed and will not be updated anymore. i'm really proud of what i've done with this project, and so i will most likely be going back to edit a few chapters wherever i see mistakes. if you get any updates on chapters that have been posted for a long time, it's probably because of lil old me being a perfectionist once again. :)

anyway, i hope you all liked how this book turned out! because it's ending, i wanted to do a little tribute to mercy mikaelson in the video link that i've posted at the bottom of this update.

DISCLAIMER: i sadly did not create this video. it was made by a very creative youtuber by the name of nycgirlxx and i fell in love with it! this video helped a lot with inspiration for the last few chapters, and i felt that the video perfectly embodies mercy and her journey throughout this story. let me know if you feel the same!

and with that, i have to say goodbye. :( i love each and every one of you who decided to take a chance and read this story. i'm so happy with the finished product and i couldn't be happier with all the amazing support!

thank you all so much!

-kay

tribute to mercy mikaelson:
https://youtu.be/QRNw817P5lU

(if you're unable to click the link, go to youtube and search "Mackenzie Foy R.I.P 2 My Youth" and it should be the first black and white video. enjoy it and let me know if you think it fits mercy as much as i do!)