Hey brother....?

(GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IVE BEEN SO FOCUSED SND ADDICTED TO OVERWATCH lately and with school it gets harder to be peaceful anyways...I decided to finally try to focus on this book enjoy)

(Ok hold up immo do a HUGE time jump to chapter 2 season 2 because to be honest if I was doing this book by the games seasons that took place I wouldn't get done with this book till 2027 *~* sorry if you guys wanted more but I'm trying to make this interesting)

Raven woke up with a chilling feeling he got up and saw "snow? but that can't be..." Ravage got up next to him "babe what's wrong?" Raven blinked to see if he was imaging but he saw snow on a mountain ever since the Ice king and Prisoners fight many years back they haven't been herd from again since, Raven as a result feared that Snowfoot, Snowstrike and his brother Frost where dead but seeing this glimmered hope "I just feel like...Frost out there still" Ravage rubbed his arm "well if you think your brothers out there just see if he's ok..." Raven shot a glance at Ravage wide eyed, he didn't want to leave Plague, Scourge and Ravage alone especially when Scourge is expecting REALLY soon "Ravage I can't leave you guys hangin like sitting ducks! it's dangerous" Ravage elbowed him playfully "oh shut up you big baby we'll be fine I promise"

Raven kisses her deeply before leaving he looked back a few times Ravage still watched him it made him smile back, the mountain was far but Raven trued to gather up as much launch pads as possible which made the trip quicker he finally got to the mountain he was exhausted but kept wandering trying to find a wood like area he knew his brothers would stay around dark wooden areas for safe hiding 

"Frost?! Frost answer me!!!" Raven silences for a moment to listen to his surroundings not long after he hears someone's voice it made Raven jolt because the voice came from behind "b-brother? Is that you?" Raven turned around and embraced Frost he nearly let go because of corse Frost felt like touching an ice cube, Frost embraces his brother back sobbing a little "I-I thought you died..." Frost winced "as did I...how did you guys get out alive?" the two let go of each other and sat down on the snow to talk more "well I can't go into too much detail but the Ice king knew a sacred place that was safe enough for us to hide out, it's so safe that the events that happened here can't effect us or even reach us"

Raven nodded at this point he didn't care where Frost was Raven was just happy he's alive "so what's been going on with you?" Frost asked Raven sternly raising a brow, Raven chuckled "well my son is living out there with his friends...Scourge and Plague are expecting very soon, all of us miss Haunted but we're doing well now" Frost nodded but he shook his head wide eyed "wait I have a NEPHEW!?" Raven nodded nervously smiling "yep you have a nephew his names Deadeye"

Frost put on a poker face "so...who's mom?" Ravens face turned a pinkish purple "shut up Frosst" Frost nudges his slightly smaller brother "commooon who is she?" Raven let out an embarrassed sigh "Ravage...." Frost laughed and started to tease his darker brother "hahaha ooo someone did the dirty HAHAHAHAAA" Raven finally snapped got up and tacked his brother both of them started rolling down the hill playfully wrestling all the while "FROST THATS IT! YOUR ASS IS WEAT GRASS! BY THE TIME IM DONE WITH YOU!!!" 

The two rolled down a few more minutes until they stoped the two look up and noticed the Deadpool themed yacht and two strangers near them they where far but still in sight of the two brothers, Frost growled "they're too close to my territory for comfort" Raven stoped his brother from furring his sniper "whoa whoa Frost should er we at least see what they're up to first?" Frost sighed his cold breath caused smoke to appear "ok ok Raven let's go see what there up to" the two Ravens jumped from tree to tree not marking a sound before they reached a hill that was close to the strangers but far enough for them not to be noticed