The Insanity of Life

~ Continuing Day 4

If I had known it was you, would I have stopped you?
A stranger to me you were, but love connected us. The fates deemed me necessary to the play, the play where I would star as your struggling victim, if I had known, would it change struggling to willingly.
Love, why does love have no limits? Love that turned into a will, my will, your will.
Is that why a brain is needed, to bind me, but not you?
See I know now what my role was for you, not for you, not for me. But for him, love that claimed my blood mercilessly. My shell you took, my soul you trapped within the dark spaces, all for a dove of love.

~ Author

The walk home wasn't that long, Ayano didn't live that far. Both her and Budo hold a large case. "Remind me what's in here again" the Martial Arts leader asked, acknowledging the weight that was somehow straining him, "some things that people let me have" Ayano answered, having no complaints, especially when Budo was doing most of the work. The yandere points to her house, "I live right over here" she told him. Budo stares at the Aishi residents, "wow, you have a beautiful home," he compliments. Ayano nods, "thank you, for walking me home I mean" she clarified, stopping momentarily when she sees movement by the drapes in the window.

"Something wrong?" Budo questioned, following Ayano's gaze. Ayano pats his left cheek, "no, no, nothing at all" she tells the martial arts leader, "are you sure, 'cause you were just-" "Yes" Ayano interrupts with a smile, kissing the boy on his cheek. "See you tomorrow," Ayano bids, Budo nods with a cheeky smile "Yeah, I'll be there." Budo curses at himself, of course you'll be there you idiot! He waves goodbye to the yandere who found she didn't need a key to open her door. Ayano waves back, entering her home, while dragging the box inside.

Ayano closes the door behind her, the inside of her parent's house pitch black due to the curtains blocking direct sunlight. The girl ignores it for now, dragging the box down the basement stairs, and still leaving her in the box. The Aishi goes back upstairs and opens the curtains wide, deciding she wanted some light in her life. Setting her bag on the sofa, and heading to the dark kitchen, washing off a cup to drink from, softly whistling "twisted nerve".

A figure looming by the opening of the kitchen, Aishi slowly descends her whistle to look up from the sink. "Hello Yanagi" she greeted.

~

Sonobu House:

Kizana angles her phone at a 90° angle, snapping a photo of herself with her cleavage showing. Quickly getting up and propping her feet up on the couch to take a phone of her rose stockings.

Knock knock

Kizana groans in annoyance, "Who Is It!!?" She yelled, not feeling like getting up.

"It's Amai, Amai Odayaka." The girl answered back.

Kizana raises a condescending brow, she had no idea who that was. She only hung around people in her theatre circle, and her Senpai.

"I'm the one who made you the cake for your performance last semester" the baker adds.

Kizana jumped up, "Miss Muffin?" She questioned, "the one with the fat ass?" She adds. "Southerner? Right?"

Amai turns her eyes to her backside, "it's not fat, I'm just big-boned. Plus guys like that," she argued, still looking at her butt.

Kizana scoffs, "sure they do, sweetheart. I gained 10lbs because of you. What do you want?" She asked, posting photos online.