The Insanity of Life

~ Continuing Day 5

  3:30p.m

  Budo rushed up the stairs, Saki and Kokona moving out of his way. Budo looks around the roof, looking all over, spinning around three times looking for the girl in anticipation. "Dancing?" He heard a feminine voice ask.

  Budo does a fast spin to face Ayano sitting on the bench, the martial arts leader smiles at her. "Uh, no. Just looking for you" he says, shyness kicking in. Ayano pats the bench next to her, "sit with me" she says.

  Budo slides in on the seat next to her, "so, what did you wanna talk about?" Yan-chan looks at him, observing his behavior, his confidence was there, but not in this moment. "I wanna talk about tonight" she states, the martial arts leader stares at her "tonight?" 

  Ayano nods, "yes. Can you come over tonight?" She asks, "any reason why?" Masuta-kun questions, the yandere turns to face Budo, propping up her legs on the boy's lap. The boy takes a sharp inhale at the movement, Aishi-chan leans forward, "to study of course." Budo's eyes flicker to the girl's long legs, "yeah?" 

  Ayano nods, "yeah. Our education is important.. don't you agree?" she whispered in Masuta's ear.

   The martial Arts leader nods, "o-okay. W-what subject are we studying?" He asked, yan-chan smirks at his stuttering. "Biology" she answered, Ayano moves her legs, scooting closer to the boy, "plus, I don't wanna be alone tonight. All these murders scare me." 

  Budo's expression softens, taking her hand in both of his strong ones. "You don't have to be, I'm here. I'll always be here to protect you" he says.

   Yan-chan looks at him, his eyes shining like those shooting stars, coming in fast and blazing hope. "You really give a person hope," she tells him, but you're giving it to the wrong person. 

   "So you'll come?" The yandere inquires, Budo plants a kiss on the yandere's head, "of course, Aishi-san. Anything for you." Ayano smiles, "great. See you tonight," she says, removing her legs slowly off Masuta-kun, and waving goodbye. 

  Budo smiles, "yeah. Tonight," he repeated in a blush. The martial arts gets up from the bench, spinning around to the railing. His face glowing with that lovesick peach, his eyes staring off to the clouds, one of them formed into a heart. His heart was thumping like a beating melody of trust, his eyes stayed on the the heart, only to watch it tear apart in two. Budo looks away, but simply goes on with his life, they were simply clouds holding no significant meaning. The happy boy, dancing off towards the doors.

   Not even noticing the goggles of Asu on the concrete ground, near the entrance doors.

~  

   Rio-chan rolls her eyes, "her favorite word is baka, huh?" The American inquires, spreading nutella on her bread. Amai sighs, "yeah" she answered, the two were watching Taro from afar. 

  "You barely ate the dessert at lunch, you should eat it now" Osana says, Taro doesn't look up from his book, "no thanks, I'm not hungry." Is what he said, Osana frowns, "eat it, Baka!" She yells. Taro slightly jumping, the boy closes his book, "ok, ok" he says.

  The two shake their heads. The exchange student takes a bite out of her bread, "that's just sad." Amai releases a long sigh, her sweet voice agreeing "yeah, I just don't know what he sees in her. Guess it might be true love?" Amai guessed, humming as she was rethinking her word choice, "or just having to put up with each other because they've been friends since birth" the baker restated. 

  The two watch Taro eat the dessert, swallowing it down, he smiles "it's good, Osana." The orange-head tsundere scoffs, "well duh, Baka! I'm an excellent cook."