no.1

Chi Town.📍
Ni'Kenzie Tate| Kenzo

This morning I woke up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm clock and the sound of loud ass music playing from downstairs. I knew it wasn't nobody but my feining ass momma so I ain't even trip over the music but , the alarm clock was starting to piss me off.

"Eat my dick , damn" I mumbled unplugging the shit.

I got up and checked my phone , seeing I had about 5 unread messages.

TreeshassNai
6:42 a.m
Good morning daddy ❤ hope you slept good.

I chuckled at her message and sent a quick reply.

K2
8:02 a.m
4sho.

I wont fucking wit Nai ass like that but, she be texting a nigga everyday like we go together or some. I jus be wanting a nut , squirrel.

I decided to not even respond to the rest of the messages seeing it was just some stupid shit from the gc. I got up out the bed and went straight to the bathroom hopping straight into the shower. I was in that li mf for a good 15 to 20 minutes before I hopped out and did the rest of my hygiene shit.

After I did that , I wrapped a towel around my waist before going into my closet and picking out a fit for today. I aint really feel like dressing so I picked out a white t shirt , gray nike shorts , and my all white g fazos.

I put on a gold necklace with my initial on it and a rose gold rolex i had bought for my 18th birthday last year. "I been on top for a whileeeeee" I mumbled while looking at myself in the mirror.

Now don't get me wrong , I ain't no cocky nigga but my momma did good in the looks department cause a nigga was sexy as fuck. 

Checking my phone again , I saw that I had another message from the gc.

Mafia🚧

BitchassMeech:
Where this nigga K ass at ? Niggas been at the bus stop for a whole 20 mins.

BitchassJuice:
Knowing this nigga he prolly just now getting dressed , ol late ass bitch.

K3:
Eat my dick head bitch ! I should let y'all ass ride the bus , bitch ass niggas.

Locking my phone I threw that ho in my book bag and grabbed my keys before walking downstairs.

My momma was sitting on the couch lit as hell with some drunk bum ass nigga , all smiles and shit. I shook my head.

I really lost my momma to this shit.

"I'm out ma" I called out making her and the nigga on the couch look up at me.

"Be safe baby, I love you" She smiled.

"Doa" and with that I walked out the door.

I walked to my all white Mustang and unlocked that bitch and got in. Ian put my seatbelt on cause fuck that shit. Real niggas fly out the window and die.

Plugging my phone up to the bluetooth , I pressed the shuffle button and bobbed my head to the first song that came on.

Two-toned clock and its costumized
Baby choppa on me came from the russian guys