no.2

Chi Town📍
Ni'Kenzie Tate| Kenzo

"Dude hell no! You cheated" Juice yelled throwing the dice down on the grown.

After a while of being on the block , when shit started to move slow we decided to play dice and as always this nigga Juice decided to call it quits cause he was getting his ass whooped.

"Nigga how ? I won fair and fucking square. Now hand me my money tf" I jerked my head back.

"Box" He stood up.

I raised my eyebrows and stood up pulling my pants up. "Wassup nigga? Yk I'm wit allat hot shit"

June stood up and stood in the middle of us with his arms out looking like somebody old ass momma. "Chill out y'all" He laughed "Juice give that man his money bru"

He smacked his hand from off his chest and rolled his eyes. "Ian giving that nigga shit"

"I bet I get it before the day over wit bitch" I said sitting back down in my chair.

"I bet you won't" he said looking me in my face. I took out my blick and waved it in his face. "I promise you I will"

He smirked and took his out pointing it at me "Try me bitch"

"Y'all two are fucking crazy" Meechie laughed recording us.

This why I fw these niggas , we could almost whoop eachother ass and start back being cool like ts ain't never happened.

"That's him. Always on his period and shit" Juice rolled his eyes.

"Stfu bitch won't nobody on they period" I jumped at him making him flinch a lil. I been mad irritated all day.

Im a li bit too sober.

I ran my hands down my face and groaned loud as fuck. "Ughh, I need a fucking blunt bruh"

Jay looked up from his phone and scrunched his eyebrows "Yo ass smoke like some be on yo mind , tf be wrong wit you?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulder not knowing how answer that question , cause it was true. I literally smoke 24/8 to keep my mind off of shit , that was my only escape. I mean ian depressed or no shit like that but, sometimes a nigga don't be in the mood for shit. I  really be going through shit that even they don't know about and them my homies. I just don't know how to explain what I'm feeling on the inside , I just know ion wanna feel the shit no more.

See, growing up shit was all cool feel me? I had my brother , momma and daddy. We was one big happy family. That was until, my brother got shot during a drive-by bullet that was meant for my dad. His death hit everybody hard but it hit my momma harder and that's how she started her drinking problem. Then after that my dad got locked up for what supposed to be life and that's when my momma started going crazy for real. She started getting pimped out for money , when she had a job but she was stuck on drugs so bad they had to let her go.

And y'all might be thinking that shit ain't tragic, but you try losing brother your brother at 13 , losing yo daddy at 15 and losing yo momma a month later.

Not a day goes by that I aint see my momma high. Probably saw her sober once or twice out of the year , other than that she was lit 24/8 and ts fuck wit me everyday seeing her like that. She got skinnier , her eyes aint even the same color anymore , she talk different, hair done got thinner , barely eating. My momma is dying real shit.

And no matter how much I try to help , she won't take that shit and took my Uncle and my grandma to help me realize that she ain't want it.

Can't help somebody that don't wanna help theyself.

"Ion know , I like the way it make me feel I guess" I shrugged.

"Cuh you sound like crack head" june looked over at me.

"How bout I crack yo fucking head" I cocked my head to the side.

"How much you like jail?" He asked "Cause that's exactly where you going if you touch me"

Taking out my phone I checked my phone that was buzzing in my pocket.

TreeshAssNai😐
connecting......

"What you want?" I said rolling my eyes. "Damn I can't even get a proper hey? The fuck" She said jerking her head back.

"Nai I'm three seconds away from hanging up on you" I said in all seriousness. "Call me back when you get yo attitude together cause you gmfu" She snapped hanging up.

I jerked my head back cause I know she did not just hang up in my face. Licking my lips , I tapped on her name and called her back. After the forth ring she answered the phone with an attitude written all over her face.

"What!" She yelled. I ain't say nothing back I just simply hung up.

"You really called that girl just to hang up on her" June laughed shaking his head.

"This nigga forever petty" Juice laughed. "Bitch said What! Beep Beep Beep" He held his stomach while bent over , laughing bout hard as shit. Looking down at my phone I seen that she had sent a message.

TreeshAssNai
You childish as fuck , I hope you know that ! 🙄

I chuckled humorlessly at her message before replying.

K3:
Bitch eat bullets.

"Whew oh my god" Juice wiped the tears that were coming out of his eyes from laughing so hard.

"Shit was never that funny" I mugged him.

"On god it was" He said wanting to laugh again. "This man really called her back just to hang up on her"

"And then this nigga gone say Beep Beep Beep " Meechie said making all of us bust out laughing.

I shook my head at them and pulled out a backwood and a sack of weed out of my book bag , sitting it in my lap.

"Ayo , if I just drop kick you right now what you gone do?" juice dumbass said out of nowhere

I looked over at him before looking down at what I was doing. "What's your favorite color?"

"What that gotta do wit-"

"Cause that's gonna be the color you wear to yo fucking funeral if you try ts" I cut him off.

"You always trynna kill a bitch off"

"Cause a bitch always playing wit me" I shrugged.
-------------------------------------------------------

Ugh my chapters be so short omg !! 😐 but anyways HOW YALL DAY GOING LOVESSSS ?

my day was horrible ! 💔 I literally dropped my whole wing platter on the ground AS SOON AS I BOUGHT IT OMGGGGGGGGGG..... 🙄