no.4

Chi Town📍
Ni'Kenzie Tate | Kenzo

After leaving the airport and dropping the Gang off at they cribs , I made my way to my house with Syxx smart mouth ass in the backseat. The crew seem to like her but this lil girl erk my nerve , she so fucking mouthy. 😐 Every since we picked her up from the airport , we been arguing none stop cause she feel the need to respond to everything I fucking say. Juice ole dick sucking ass already on her side so whenever she say some shit he be right wit her.

Both of they ass can eat bullets.

Pulling up to my house , I parked in my usual parking spot and unlocked the doors to the car. "Get out and don't say nothing smart or I swear to life I will choke you out in this car" I threatened thinking it was gone shut her tf up.

False information.

"Boy fuck you , won't nobody finna say shit to yo ass" She mumbled loud enough for me to hear while getting out the car.

Ion know why but when she said that it made my dick jump 😩 like fuck me? Alright pull them leggings down bae.

I chuckled at myself and shook the thought away before getting out the car and bumping past her to open the front door. "Could've said excuse me"

"CoUlDvE sAiD eXcUsE mE" I mocked causing her to kick me in the ankle.

"Ouch girl wtf?" I exclaimed looking at her like she was crazy while she held a little smirk on her face. On foenem i'a smack her ass.

"I don't sound like that" She walked past me bumping me in the process and stood in the living room looking around. "Lord give me strength" I mumbled before closing the door and locking it.

I already knew where my mom was so I didn't even bother going up to her room. I took my shoes off and placed them in the corner and threw my keys in the lil bowl thingy on the table. I glanced over at Syxx as she nodded in approval,still looking aroud. "Nice house" She complimented.

"Yeah whatever , come on so I can show you yo room" I heard her mumble something and I ain't even bother to ask what she said cause I might just push her lil ass down the stairs.

"You stay here by yourself?" I heard her ask from behind me.

I shook my head "Nah, I stay here wit my moms but she'on be here for real so it feel like I stay here by myself"

"She be away on business or something?" She asked.

Fuck is this girl  ? The feds .

"Crackheads can't work nowhere" I shrugged causing her to look down at her fingers. I hope she aint feel bad cause obviously I aint give a fuck bout it if I told her straight up like that.  "I-I'm sorry for asking , I didn't know she was like that. My bad if I triggered you or something I'm just curious cause-"

I turned around and kissed her so she can shut the fuck up. At first she hesitated but , to my surprise she kissed me back. I wrapped one hand around her neck deepening the kiss earning a soft moan from her.

Boy these shits so soft.

Pulling away I took her bottom lip into my mouth before sucking on it then releasing it.