Dare for Cricket (15)

I dare Cricket to shout that he has a girlfriend named Gabriella in front of the entire population of Big City town. Gabriella will soon hear that, and goes to Cricket going nervous, and both of them will dance to this Ed Sheeran song. "Perfect", while everyone else around meddle, cheer and clap around.

Cricket ran around tons of people, as he shouted.

"I have a girlfriend named Gabriella!" He shouted.

Everyone turned to him, as he ran up and down to other crowds of people.

"I have a girlfriend named Gabriella! I have a girlfriend named Gabriella! I have a girlfriend named Gabriella!" He shouted, loudly.

Gloria, who was watching from the big coffee, snickered.

"Yeah, right." Gloria chuckled.

Cricket continued shouting loudly.

"I have a girlfriend named Gabriella! I have a girlfriend named Gabriella! I have a girlfriend named Gabriella! I have a girlfriend named Gabriella!" Cricket continued to shout.

Suddenly, as Cricket was rushing up the streets, he suddenly bumped into Gabriella.

"U-Uh..." Cricket said, nervously.

"...Really?" Gabriella asked.

"I'm so sorry! It was a dare!" Cricket replied.

"A dare, huh? Alright..." Gabriella started.

She then grabbed a boom box and turned it on, with Ed Sheerman's 'Perfect' on.

"I dare you to dance with me, then." Gabriella said.

Cricket blushed, as Gabriella held out her hand to him.
He held her hand, and the two danced along.

Moments later, others started clapping and meddling along.