When They See You Cry

Boyfriend P.O.V

Y/N has been in their room since f/c's execution, I'm getting kinda of worried. As I got up, I went to their room. I knocked but they didn't answer, I tried opening the door. It's unlocked! I burst open the door, opening my eyes in shock. Y/N is sobbing? They never crys like this!

Shuichi🔍🔍

Shuichi will hug you and tell you that they're in a better place now, they're not in this killing game anymore. He will hug you and kiss your head or forehead until you stop crying not caring if you get his shirt wet. Also cuddle you.

Rantaro🥑🥑

Rantaro will hug you and try to calm you down so you can tell him what's wrong, if he knows what's wrong he will hug you and tell you sweet messages in your ears while playing with your hair.

Keebo⚙⚙

Keebo will ask you what's wrong and hug you knowing that the sound of his engines calms you down, after you tell him what's wrong. He will tell you everythings ok and he will get you out of the killing game so you can live for your friend. Not matter what.

Kaito🌑🌑

Kaito will wrap you up in his space jacket and hug you close to him, if you fall asleep he will cuddle you. Whispering sweet messages in your ears.

Kokichi😈🤡

Well, Kokichi already knows what's wrong. "My Queen, why are you crying? Are you crying because of the execution? Yeah, don't worry. I'll keep you safe from any danger!" That's what he will say while cuddling you to sleep.

I'm starting a YouTube channel called Dubbing Happy Havoc with my girlfriend! We will most likely start dubbing comics in the winter because of school, also I still need to get a mic but we will start to comic in winter! So just wait for a bit, also need to learn how to edit 😅

See you next time?

Next Scenario: Their reaction to your death (someone kills you)

I'll do their reaction to your execution after that (It'll be very cheesy, trust me)