Chapter 3

Suddenly, Katsuki was standing in a new area. It was the day Villains attacked the mall they were shopping in. It took place one month after they graduated UA. They had yet to join a Hero agency but they figured to relax and enjoy each other before they started actual Hero work. Their plan was to apply for an agency, make their way to the top and get noticed before becoming their own Heroes then finally to make their own agency. But until then, they decided to settle down and figure out their lives. And today started like no other.

"Kacchan, we should go to the mall," Izuku suggested who talked on the phone with the one and only Katsuki Bakugou.

"Alright, I need to shop for new shoes anyway," Bakugou responded while changing his shirt, his phone held from his shoulder to his ear.

"Great! I'll meet you there." Midoriya said.

"Alright, nerd, see you there."

"Bye, Kacchan!" And with that, Izuku hung up.

Katsuki quickly changed into a pair of jeans and slid on some old sneakers. He grabbed his keys and his wallet that held some cash before walking to the door. He said a brief goodbye to his mother who he temporarily lived with. He planned on moving out when he earned his own money from doing Hero work. He hopped onto his car and drove to the mall he was supposed to meet his boyfriend at.

He parked his car among many other cars in the shopping mall's large parking lot. The blonde walked in the large building, glancing around to spot the greenette. When he didn't find him near the entrance he grabbed his phone from his back pocket and began to text him but he paused when a familiar voice said his name.

"Kacchan! Over here!" Katsuki looked up to see Izuku standing between a large crowd of people, his arms waving to catch the blonde's attention.

Katsuki stifled a chuckle as he made his way to the beautiful nineteen-year-old. Izuku greeted the blonde with a kiss on the cheek before asking him about a shirt he got from a clothes rack. The day continued with ease. Katsuki helped Izuku find clothing and Midoriya helping Bakugou pick out shoes. It was a normal, perfect day. Until UltraQuake, a dangerous Villain who could cause an earthquake with the tip of his fingers arrived.

"Hey, Kacchan, do you think- Woah!" Izuku stumbled forward as the ground suddenly shook violently. Katsuki quickly caught his boyfriend, his hand firmly on his chest to keep him falling while his other hand laid on his back.

"I got you, nerd." Katsuki murmured while keeping himself from falling. They struggled to remain standing, the earthquake underneath them felt as if it were trying to break their ankles. After a few minutes had passed, the earthquake finally came to a stop.

"W-what was that? Are you okay?" Izuku asked Katsuki, looking up at him with worried filled eyes.

"Yeah, what about you?" Bakugou questioned, slowly letting go of him.

"Yeah, we should check if anyone's hurt, that earthquake was really aggressive..." Izuku added, glancing at the citizens who slowly raised from the ground when the earthquake seemed to come to an end. Katsuki agreed and the two separated, checking on anyone they came across.

"Kacchan, I lost my phone! Call 9-1-1 for me, an elder is suffering from a broken knee!" Izuku yelled from where he stood which wasn't too far from Bakugou. Katsuki didn't hesitate to call the ambulance. He kneeled beside a little girl he found by herself who was crying because she couldn't find her mother while talking to the 9-1-1 operator.

"Yeah, at Eastwind Mall. Two appear to be injured and one is-" Katsuki froze when he heard a gun went off. He instinctively pulled the girl close, muffling her cries in his chest.