Chapter 9

"You haven't seen Midoriya yet, right?" Kirishima asked as he walked beside Katsuki. The redhead wore a black tuxedo vest with a white shirt, a black tie, and black pants with leather shoes to match the outfit assigned to him by the wedding planner; his wife.

As of right now, the two were walking into the groom's changing room at the wedding hall they had for the day. Deku and Katsuki's wedding day was today at ten am during this January day. It was eight am and Kirishima was in charge of ensuring the groom was ready for his big day, being the best man and what-not. Even though Katsuki wouldn't admit it, he was nervous when he knew he had no reason to be. His red eyes remained on the ground, his heart slightly racing at the thought of officially getting married to the one and only Izuku Midoriya. He was excited more than anything but his nerves still managed to jump all over the place.

"No, why?" Katsuki questioned his friend, his hands tucked in his jeans pockets.

"Because it's bad luck to see your fiancé before the wedding starts!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"That's some bullshit." Katsuki scoffed.

"It's true, man. It was hard not being able to see Mina but I got through it so you can too." Kirishima grinned, giving him a supporting thumbs up.

"Bros, have you seen the ceremony room? It's huge! Ashido did a great job with decorating too." Kaminari, who got the role of the groomsman and wore the same thing Kirishima wore, came over with a goofy smile.

"Is everything set?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, man. Some of the guests are coming in too. Sero's taking care of them with Iida." Kaminari explained. Sero was Katsuki's other groomsmen while Iida's was Midoriya's, the two both wearing the exact outfits Kaminari and Kirishima wore as it was assigned for all groomsman and best man to wear it.

"Uraraka's with Midoriya, right?" Kirishima asked, following Katsuki into the changing room. Uraraka claimed the title of the maid of honor and, like the best man, had to support Izuku throughout the day. Katsuki figured Kirishima asked to ensure everyone was doing their supposed parts.

"Yeah, so is Ashido and Todoroki," Kaminari said as he closed the door of the changing room. Todoroki was Izuku's other groomsmen and Ashido, of course, was the whole planner of their wedding.

"Great! Make sure you get changed, Baku-bro. I'll help you with your tie if you need it." Kirishima grinned.

"I can tie my own tie, you bastard!" Katsuki growled before getting into the private part of the room to change.

Katsuki closed the door, turning to the suit hung from a hook on the wall. He changed into a black and white suit. Once he got the tux jacket on and tucked in the white dress shirt he grabbed the tie and threw it over his neck. He adjusted it and started to tie it, failing from how shaky his hands were. He growled, his nerves preventing him from tying the tie properly. He cursed under his breath, dropping the tie against his chest frustratingly. He ran his fingers through his hair, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths to calm himself.

"Hey, bro, you okay in there?" Kirishima's voice came from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, uh...I need help with the tie..." Katsuki grumbled. Kirishima opened the door, walking in. He looked at Katsuki with a supporting smile before adjusting the tie on Katsuki's neck.

"Look, man, I know you're nervous-" Kirishima began, pausing when Katsuki cut him off.

"I'm not nervous." Katsuki huffed.

"But it's going to be fine. I was nervous too and that's okay. It's your big day, bro. It's okay to be a little scared. But it'll be fine and at the end of the day, think about Midoriya, the love of your life becoming your husband. Think about your forever with him that begins once he walks down that aisle." Kirishima said as he tied Katsuki's tie.