~Chapter 79

Mina's PoV

I woke up in an unusual place, all white. I can see some hosts connected to me. Then suddenly my gaze landed on the people in this room.

"Mina!" They all said as they saw me waking up.

"What happened?" I asked weakly. I looked at each of them who's having to stare at each other that seems to have a mental conversation.

"You collapsed before Jimin took you. You've been like that for 2 days." Jeongyeon said.

"J-jimin? Where is he? He's in jail now right?"

"Yeah. Gladly the plan worked." Jihyo said in a monotone.

"Anyway, What happened to you mina?" Momo asked.

I stopped for a while as I recall what happened.

"All I can remember is...."

Flashback

"Mina."I heard Chaeyoung call up. I stopped for a bit but didn't look at her. I know that if I did all of this will mess up.

"Mina, why are you doing this?"

It's for you Chaeyoung. I'm sorry if I need to do this.

"Mina you told me that you love me right? It's trust right?"

Suddenly I remember what happened in my dream. So it's not just a dream. I really met her there...

"Mina."

I shut my eyes as I stopped myself to look back at her. I'm afraid that if I did that, I'll just run to her and hug her.

But I know Jimin is serious about what he said. I don't want to lose you Chaeyoung. But...

"Chaeyoung, I never needed your help. I just said that for you to bring Lisa here. And also I don't know what dream are you-"

"NO! YOU KNOW IT!"

"You crazy dwarf! Shut up! Mina is not into girls so stop dreaming!" Jimin butted in

"No. Mina tell him! You said it right?!"

And I mean it Chaeyoung...

"Chaeyoung stop...I never said something like that." I said and continue to walk but Chaeyoung spoke up again which made me stop.

"I don't believe that you don't know anything. I said my words, Mina. I love you and I'll never take it back."

"Jimin, I told you, If I got dragged into this, I'll-"

"Shut up and do the wedding! You don't want your family to die right?" Jimin said

"I knew it." I heard Chaeyoung say. All of us look at her including the man that Jimin invited to the wedding.

"You can't even do a legal wedding. Are you expecting me to believe this shit of you?" Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung this is not a pla-"

"Let's start," I said as I cut Jimin.

"Mina stop this! You don't need to do that!"

I need to Chaeyoung. I know what I saw in my dream will happen if I refuse Jimin.

"Cover her mouth! I don't want her to ruin our vows of us." Jimin said as he signaled his men.

I can't see what is happening to Chaeyoung because She's at the back. But something strange is happening to me.

I can't breathe properly but I stayed calm as I want this shit to finish already.

I can feel something that I'm not sure about. All I know is It feels like I'm being stabbed million times. But why?