~[RSvU]27

Third Person

It's already late afternoon when the girls decided to stay outside and have some fun.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo talking to Chungha.

Lisa and Rosé having a date not so far.

Tzuyu,Somi, and Chaeyoung sitting at the sand.

While the three japanese are still inside the hotel.

"Dahyun-ah! What are you doing there?!" Chaeyoung yelled as she saw Dahyun far from them.

"I'm looking for something!" Dahyun answered back.

Meanwhile,

"Mina! Wake up let's go out!" Sana said as she shake the body of the latter.

Mina sat up and look at Sana and Momo who are looking at her.

"We're here not to sleep ok? The others are waiting outside." Momo said

"Ok, I'll follow. Just go there first." Mina said as she walk to the bathroom.

"Ok!" Momo and Sana said and walk out.

As they saw the others, Sana immediately ran to Tzuyu and cling to her.

"Tzuyu-ah! Go with me, I need to buy something." Sana said to the younger.

"But-"

"It's ok, I'll just wait here." Chaeyoung said to her sister who's looking at her.

Before Tzuyu could reply, Sana immediately pulled Tzuyu out of the picture.

"Hey." Somi called up to Chaeyoung.

"What?"

"You said that you lost your memories right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you want it to go back?" Somi asked that made Chaeyoung think.

"Maybe?"

Somi just nodded and change the topic.

"Anyway, Mina.... how do you meet her?" Somi asked

"Uh?"

"I'm just wondering, I mean Mina is kinda quiet and you know? Introvert?"

"I- I don't know." Chaeyoung replied.

A moment of silent occurs when Chaeyoung decided to ask a question.

"Do you like Mina unnie?" Chaeyoung asked to Somi

"Huh?"

"You keep asking me about her. First was at the contest then last night you were keep on mentioning her even she's not here. Same as now." Chaeyoung said

Somi blinked few times as she gets what Chaeyoung is trying to say.

Somi burst on laughter that made Chaeyoung frowned.

"Omg! HAHAHHA no! Well her scent is kinda great that I myself can't avoid it." She said

"Huh?" Chaeyoung utters.

"No Chaeyoung, I don't like her. Her scent is not for me. Maybe for yo- No.. she's really for you." Somi said

"Uhm? Are you ok?"

"Don't deny it. You like Mina right?" Somi asked

"I- uhm."

"I wonder what happened before. Know what? I really wanted to know what happened to the both of you. You both seems have a connection. I can clearly smell it."

"Are you a dog?" Chaeyoung asked that made Somi to roll her eyes.

"How about? Tell me what happened before and I'll tell you what I'm talking about?" Somi said

"Why would I do that?"

"Coz I know something. It's about you and Mina." Somi said as she looks at the latter straightly.

Chaeyoung's PoV

I looked at Somi who's ready now to listen. I actually don't know why I'm telling this to her but when she told me that she knows something about me and Mina?

I mean? I shouldn't believed her since I just met her at the hospital but seems she's telling the truth.

I sighed first as I tell her all I can remember. The day I woke up in the hospital, the squad saying that I saved Mina because we're destined, and all about the nightmares and the conclusion of mine that Mina is the girl in my dream that keeps on giving me this painful feeling.

"So that's why..."

"Now tell me what are you talking about awhile ago." I said and turned to her to listen.

"Well, ok. I'm like you. I can tell things in different way. If you can see the red strings that can tell who's destined for who. In me, I can smell the scents of love. It's a broad matter but in that ability I could tell if it's a fake love or not. If your scent is compatible for that person. But it doesn't mean that you could be together forever. Unlike your ability that could tell it and confirm it."

"You mean?"

"My ability is kinda a match maker. For example, I saw a person with a scent of love then another one who's compatible for the first person. That sometimes happens to persons who already have connections or they know each other. If that both person already have their connection, the compatibility of scent will show. Like what I said, It didn't mean that you'll both stay forever, it depends on the situation. If the scent disappeared then the chance of that both person will be together will stop."

I stopped upon her explanation, that's actually cool. I didn't know what to say. I mean, woah

"And what does it do with Mina and I?"

"I actually don't know what Mina's original scent since I just met her. But her scent is kinda strong but in good way. That only means the strong and unbeatable love that she has."

"And?"

"Yours are calm and plain and the scent is compatible with her. In that, as the scent mixed up the consistency of the smell will be good."

"W-what?"

"Probably Mina has that scent as she really wanted to bring back your memories. That's signifies the strong love she has for you and she should hold into it."

"You know what Chaeyoung? What I'm telling to you right now doesn't really matters. I know both of you are fighting in your own way. Don't let that end to nothing. And also.... don't be afraid to express to Mina what you're feeling towards her. I know you're thinking that if you'll tell her that 'she's hurting you whenever you saw her' you'll also hurt her by that. But Mina is strong. I can assure you that."

"H-how?"

"You said that she still approaching you even you told her that you can't remember anything right?"

"Y-yeah so?"

"Of course that hurts Chaeyoung. Imagine you spent your time with the person you love and treasure that moment but in just a snap everything disappeared? She proved that she's strong when she still decided to be close with you and I bet she wanted your memories to go back. Plus your ability to see the strings stopped what do you think she'll feel or think?"

I stopped as I think of an answer to her but I can't process...

"As your memories with her gone and also your ability, she's already given a hit to give up but she didn't. Even tho she's not sure if the strings are still in the both of you. Even if she doesn't have any assurance that you can bring your memories back, she still made her way to you."