~[RSvU]16

Third Person

"Are you sure you wanted to keep going?" Tzuyu asked to Chaeyoung who's preparing her stuffs for the contest.

"I don't want Jihyo unnie to feel bad if I didn't able to join the contest. Besides I'm all good now, forget about what happened yesterday." Chaeyoung said and gave Tzuyu a reassuring smile.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu's visible concern is still up. She knows that her sister is not fine and just enduring everything like what she opened up last time.

How can I believe you when I know what's your doing? Tzuyu thought

She still can remember when Chaeyoung told her that she's feeling hurt and down the past few days but decided to hide it, specially when Mina is around.

Tzuyu can't still get the point of hiding it, when in the first place she shouldn't but the latter wanted to keep it since she said that even her, she didn't know why she's feeling that way.

"Let's go now." Chaeyoung said and get her small bag.

Since it's just half day because of the event, they are all decided to watch Chaeyoung in her contest.

They rode in their bikes and went to the school. As expected the squad is waiting for them.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Did you had a good sleep? You better do your best later!" Jeongyeon said and clung her arms on the younger's shoulder.

"Let's go, I saw the other's representatives not just in different levels but also in different schools." Jihyo stated

"Different schools?" Chaeyoung asked

"Yeah, sorry I haven't told you. But it will be nice. We know you can do it." Jihyo cheered to the younger

"Don't pressure yourself Chae, we still support you no matter what." Mina said and smile at the younger.

Chaeyoung just look at her and replied the smile that the latter's gave. The atmosphere is well but not in Tzuyu who knew what's going on.

"Hey! Wait up!" They all look back and saw Dahyun who's in full loads

"Why you brought much of stuff?" Tzuyu asked

"Hehe, Secret. Anyway, let's go! Chaeyoung-ah, fighting!" Dahyun happily cheered.

"Why so happy?" Momo mumbled.

They all walk in and went to the hall where the contest will be held.

"Chaeyoung, go to the stage. We'll watch you here." Jihyo instructed.

"Ok, thanks unnie. For trusting me." Chaeyoung said meaningfully and gave the older a plain smile.

"Aww sweet, Of course I will. Now go and beat their asses!" Jihyo said with full of determinations.

The squad laughed into her and they all get a seat while Chaeyoung went to the stage.

The hall is big enough for the students of the school that wanted to watch and the visitors from different schools. There's also a big screen where you can see the stage full of different students from different levels and schools.

"Chaeyoung looks unwell." Rosé whispered to Tzuyu

"She didn't got enough sleep." Tzuyu said

"Why?"

Tzuyu just shrugged as she don't want her to answer the question since she thinks that she's not in the right place to tell it to the others.

All of them focused and just wait for the event to start while Mina made her way to the stage.

She looks around to look for the younger as many participants is also in the stage.

All of the participants is preparing theirselves already that made for Mina to look for Chaeyoung easily.

Not so long, her eyes landed on a short girl preparing her stuffs.

She smiled and made her way to the younger.

"Chaeyoung!" Mina called up with a smile.

Chaeyoung looks at where the voice is coming from and saw Mina walking towards her with a big smile.

"Mina."

"Hey, the event will start sooner but before that at least have this." Mina said and handed Chaeyoung a strawberry drink that the younger really likes.

"Thanks you." Chaeyoung said and gets the drink to the older.

"Are you allowed here? The event manager will scold you if they see you here. You must have a tag." Chaeyoung said to Mina as she putted the straw in her drink on. She chugs her drink that made her deep dimple to get revealed.

Mina just look at the younger adoringly not leaving her smile on her lips.

"Don't worry, I talked to the event manager. Anyway, are you all good? Just focus later ok? We trust in you." Mina said that made Chaeyoung look at her.

"Really?"

"Of course. So, I'll leave now. We'll watch you over there." Mina said and pointed the squad that is now waving their hands.

"Ok." Chaeyoung said and smile

"See you later." Mina lastly said and heads out.

Chaeyoung continue her stuff and do some warm ups when a girl appeared beside her.

"Not bad."

Chaeyoung look beside her and get startled when she realized that it is the girl who she saw in the hospital and visited them in their house.

"S-somi. Why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked surprisingly.

"One of the participants obviously. So you study here. What a nice school you have." Somi said

"Ah yeah." Chaeyoung shortly said.

"Can I seat next to you?" Somi asked as she sets her stuff beside Chaeyoung.

"Sure. Uh good luck to us." Chaeyoung said and focused again in her warm-up.

"The girl who talked to you a while Do you know her name?" Somi asked that made Chaeyoung frowned.

"You mean Mina?"

"Oh Mina...what a nice name."

"It is." Chaeyoung just said

On the other hand, Somi is already smirking as she thought of something.

"I knew I felt it right." Somi said and laughed slightly.

"Uhm?"

"Nevermind. Anyway, sorry for our last interaction last time. I'm not on my mood. Plus, maybe seeing Mina lightens my mood so bear with it." Somi said

"Uh, yeah. It's f-fine." Chaeyoung said and shook her head in her thoughts.

She didn't know but she feels something weird with Somi, but she just brushed off her thoughts.