Chapter 1

HEY EVERYONE SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST BOOK AND I BEEN DIEING TO HAVE AGO AT A WEREWOLF STORY SO HERE IT IS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VOTE COMMENT I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK AND WHICH POV YOU LIKE BEST PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS LOVE YOU ALL XXX

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ellie's pov)

I had left home just seven months ago, which when I come to think of it, it's not very long. But back then I just needed the escape from my home town and time to breathe i wasnt planning on been gone months just a few days to work through everything that had happened. Growing up as a she wolf didn't seem to help much either.

I loved school though and hated the fact that the other wolfs from the pack managed to run me out of it. I wasn't going to let that happen again, so with the help of my aunt Maggie who lives well enough away from it all, I was home schooled by her i loved the fact that she was a teacher. I also met some great new friends. I loved it but they were understanding of my choice to return back home.

Aunt Maggie made sure I took self defence classes in everything, I wasn't really good at it, but I picked up some great moves to kick people's arses with and I was totally proud of myself for it. Aden my boyfriend was impressed to when I had him on his back in less then a minuet when he came up behind me and scared the hell out of me.

Aden the guy I was dating, understood more, he knew that I hated to feel weak and running away was not going to help, I was disappointed that he wasn't my mate because I knew I could really love someone like him. But we both came up with a plan for that too, that we could be with are Mates when we found them if we wanted to, the choice was ares.

But in the mean time we would continue are relationship, he would come here one weekend and I go there the following weekend. so neither of us was gone more then the other, we each had other friends we wanted to spend time with.

I have gone through so many changes while been away, I have filled out more, so I now have curves in all the right places. My long brown hair was now a sunshine blond, my skin was now toned and tanned I loved the way I looked, I was no longer the shy girl, that the other wolfs could pick on I was my own person and I wasn't afraid to show it anymore.

My alarm going off snapped me back into the here and now, id been awake since about five when mum and dad had got up for work but i loved been back in my own bed and i couldn't bring myself to getting out of bed to have breakfast and i still had loads of boxes that still needed unpacking, but today was going to be a really long day with going back to school.

I had to admit I was excited to be going back to school. Running to my bathroom to have a quick shower and brush my teeth took less time then I would of expected. I grabbed my best pair of skinny ripped jeans and cream off one shoulder top that I loved and my knee high boots and my big sunglasses it was still hot and I could totally get away with it.

I was so excited that I was going to get to drive my new sports car that mum and dad had got me for my birthday, but I wasn't here for my birthday but we had skyped that day. id left my old car back at aunt Maggie's so that i had something to drive, the weekends that i was going to be there with Aden.

Mum and dad had both left for work, they were both doctors at the local hospital and they were never really around much but i didn't mind one bit, i enjoyed the quiet sometimes and i knew that it would help with Aden when he was around. they would never know he was here, so that i wouldn't have to explain anything unless i had to.

My car was already waiting in the drive it was a shiny dark blue convertible and i didn't really have much time to admire the view as i jumped in, music from my ipod that was playing through my car caught the attention of nearly everyone in the parking lot. My heart was racing to fast that if i was just human I'm sure i would be having a panic attack.