Courage to fight me but not her?

I sat there awkwardly as I watched him turn to me after he sat down for about fifteen minutes.
"Hi I'm Jay-" I cut him off before he could tell me how name Again. Much to my delight. why must I always be sarcastic I'll just ignore it for now.
" I already k is you name you don't have to repeat it again and though if love to chat with you I'm not going to learn math without paying attention. " I say with one of my best smiles.
" it's not like you were really paying attention in the first place. You know I saw you staring at my pants and if you wanna see him up close and personally just say it sweet heart. " he say and I forgot to control my hands as I reach out and slap him.
" first off of you didn't wear that stupid joggers my poor eyes wouldn't have had to see that and two only my mother calls me sweet heart. " I played it cool as I started writing  gibberish in my scrap note book so it would look like I was taking notes. I mean he was right in wasn't really paying attention to the lesson at all but right now that is my excuse.after about five seconds after writing where the he'll i just wrote I looked up at him and the rest of the class. He was staring at me stunned and nobody else heard that echoing clap from the slap. I guess that sweet connect wasn't as loud and nice as I thought.
"Whay?" I asked him and he looked at me confounded .
" You slap me and then ask me what for being confused? " he replied back whispering.
confused he says. Confused? What on earth could be confusing about why I slapped him.
" is the collar of that t shirt too tight or are you that stupid? " I asked hoping it's her and more logical answer.
" what about my sentence offended you? " he asks. I looked at him wanting to scream. I take off my glasses to get a point across to him at how frustrated I was beginning to get.
"How about the whole sentence?" I ask and the he'll rings . What have I accomplished in those two periods of math? Let's see nothing pertaining to math but with a smart brother like Tyrel I'm sure to catch back up.
Totally changing the subject as I get up packing my bag Jayden speaks up.I
" so you're a twin? " he says.
" no shit. " I say knowing full well my sister looks exactly like me unless all my life my bad eyesight has crippled my to thinking I'm a twin but then all the shared birthdays wouldn't back up that non twin claim.
" that's cool. " he replied and I just took my eyes walking out only to bump into Trisha. It could have been anyone in this school I could have bumped into but her.
" my favorite clumsy cunt watch where you're going. " she yells.
I say a half hearted sorry as I watch her dust off herself and walk off not even seeing Jayden as he walks up next to me.
" so you can tell me off but you don't hand the courage to fight her? Interesting" and with that Jayden walks off in the direction of the Metal works classroom. I frown and looked down knowing what he said is right but for the life of me I couldn't say why I didn't have the courage to tell Trisha off. I had the means too I just clamp up and say nothing. Sierra walks up to me.
" did she hurt you? " She asks and now saying no  as we both made our way to the cooking classes we had together.
" so are you and Jayden like friends now? " She asks.
I scrunch my nose up as we continue to walk to the class.
" hell no he literally told me if I wanted to see his dick I could ask. " I mentally cringe at how loud I said it as a few people turn to look at me.
" Oh more that friendly o see. " she says smirking.
" upside that smirk off your face before I do. " I say and she begins to laugh.
" I bet you twenty dollars that you'll start to like him. " she says holding out her twenty to me. Now it's my turn to laugh at her.
" ha I bet you twenty my dollars that I won't do I'll be getting dirty dollars let's say at the the end of this school year. " I say taking my own twenty out. We shook hands and made the deal. Something g tells me I am going to win this thing.