party pooper

Danielle's P.O.V

Jason took up the pizza slice i was going for and i felt like chopping his hand off. i just looked up glaring at him but mostly searching for a knife.

"Oh did you want this piece?" he asks me and i glare even more. My eyes landed on the pizza knife a few spaces to the left. "There's plenty of pieces to choose from." HE says again inhaling the piece in his hand. I reached out again and he takes the slice i was going for and i knew he was doing it on purpose . I snatched the piece from and licked the toppings so he wouldn't take it back. I took a large bite making sure to face him when i did. He just laughs and the takes another piece.

"fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." I told him as i snatched the piece he was about to place in his mouth. He sulks and takes another piece and stares at it. That's when Cameron comes over with three drinks.

"Drinks?" He ask and i pick the one that doesn't smell like alcohol. Knowing these idiots they are going to get silly wasted and then I'll have to mother them. I almost spit out the drink when it burns the back of my throat.

"What the hell is this, vodka?" I asked Cameron and he shakes his head. After having drinks at gatherings with my family and business associates I've learned the taste of most alcohols.

"Without vodka this wouldn't be a celebration party now would Danielle?" He asked me and i just rolled my eyes at this.

I was currently at Matthew house for the celebration party after winning the match this evening. Sierra and Isaac had disappeared about an hour ago and haven't turned up yet. Me and the guys were on the third floor with the addition of a few girls while everyone else in the school was on the first floor. I decided i was really going to have some fun after all i hadn't celebrated in a while.

 Just as i got to the kitchen me y phone vibrated. I checked it to see it was Paul Nexist the hitman of the gang.

Danielle meet me at the Gang house in 20.

The text said. Such a party pooper. i could have gotten wasted beyond return though I was quite puzzled as to what he wanted me for. So like the smart person i am i decided to go besides i as the soon to be leader of the gang. At the time i didn't know what awaited me at my own gang house.