Winning the game

Sierra's P.O.V
"Alright guys let's do this." Danielle shouts to the guys as she lead them in warm ups. I love when she does warm ups and drills. When Isaac calls me to come over he asks for rubs and massages and other things. Wink Wink.
I look over to see Jayden staring at her the way Isaac looks at me but his eyes carried intrigue and curiosity. I smiled knowingly as she directed the guys through their warm ups. Two hours before the game started the guys were all tired and drained. The girls from the soccer team would usually become the cheerleaders for the guy and vise versa but instead the were giving them water and helping them with their sore bodies. Trisha soon arrived with her pom poms and  ridiculously short skirt but i mean what's new? What caught my eye was Jayden's jersey. I didn't think he'd actually give it to her unless she bribed him. However though this didn't go unnoticed by  Danielle but she quickly ignored it.

I was wearing Isaac's jersey and Danielle was wearing Jason's. She'd usually alternate between Cameron and Jason when they have games. The time halved and more people began to file in. Jason, Danielle and Cameron decided to make their way to the top of the Bleachers to do their game ritual. They cupped their hands and began to howl and hit their chest. Some of the other from from the team joined in from the bottom and others laughed. Again Jayden looked at Danielle, though i wasn't sure if he wasn't already looking at her. His gaze help more intrigue than before. The opposing team finally arrived and gave the three on the bleachers stink looks and we returned them right back.

The time finally came for the match to begin with a coin toss and Isaac gave me a hug as he sprinted off to his position. The other team started with one strong kick and the game began.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The score was now tied 12.12  and i was holding onto Danielle for dear life. She too was on edge. I watched as ball went back and forth by now it had gone so far over-time that they'd stop the clock. No one wanted to admit that they would tie. Just when i was about the look at my phone after getting a message i heard a roar of the crowd behind me o the wolves' side. i perked up when Danielle flung herself to me in pure joy and bliss. 

"We won the game." She said jumping up and down that's when i saw Jayden and all the other guys running in this direction. Probably to thank the one who helped them all the time. Before Jayden however could make it to Danielle and i Trisha came out of nowhere and hugged him making him have to swing her around so they both wouldn't fall. Danielle noticed that and turned away just as the other guys made it and tackled her, Isaac coming to me with a big hug.  Danielle didn't notice Jayden pushing Trisha off of him like what He did at practice sat time she doing herself at him. It pained me that Danielle had such bad timing when it came to certain events.
Isaac realised my lack enthusiasm seeing as we beat the bulldogs just now. I mean we were the original dog so if course we won.
"What's wrong?" Isaac asked me and looked me dead in the eyes. I told him everything about the bet. And he laughed.
"That guy kinda hates her, everyone could see it." He tells me and I give him a half smile.
" everyone but Danielle. " I muttered under my breath but he caught it and held me by my shoulders forcing me to look at him.
"Have you seen the way they look at each other soon from now they'll get closer and then realise they like each other. Honestly there is too much chemistry for them not to like each other." Isaac replied and then I leaped up and kissed him.
"What was that for? "he questioned and I smile.
"Being the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." I say back and hugged him.
I look over to Danielle to see her looking at Jayden. I smile because I knew I was winning the game whether she realised it or not.

Who messaged Sierra and Is what Isaac said about Jayden is true?

I really would like to know

Hey guys sorry for the delay update. I promise you guys on Thursday I'll make it up to you.

Yours truly dove