0.1

|| Samantha POV ||

It was the last day of school. Finally. The bell rang as to be dismissing us for the year.

Our teachers tried to say touching goodbyes even though most of us would be back next year for senior year.

Everyone cleaned out their lockers and then quickly went to their cars dying to leave. I don't blame them. This school is no HighSchool Musical.

I took my time cleaning my locker since there would be horrible traffic if I hurried.

While I was cleaning my locker someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see my life long friend, Harry.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Hey." He said and responded with the same smile that showed his dimples.

"Can't believe we are going to be seniors next year." I said as the hallways became more and more deserted.

"I know it's pretty crazy. I remember when we were freshmen." Harry said smiling as I put things from my locker to my book bag.

"Did you already clean you locker?" I asked Harry as he just stood behind me.

"Uh yeah I did that during free period so that way I could leave early.. But I guess I'm still waiting for you.." He said with a small chuckle.

"Well if you left early you would run into traffic." I answered simply.

I finished cleaning my locker. I slammed it shut and the grabbed my book bag of the ground.

"So where too now?" Harry asked as him and I walked down the barren hallways.

"It doesn't matter to me. I planned on going home and probably sleeping." I admitted with a small laugh as we headed for Harry's car.

Harry and I car pooled to school it was quite convenient.

"Are you serious?!" Harry asked with a laugh, "You are quiet pathetic.."

"I am not!" I said playfully smacking his arm.

"Whatever." He said as we got into his car.

"Let's go get some coffee and then you can say you actually did something on the last day of school." Harry joked as her started his car.

The rest of the ride was silent except for the radio that was lightly playing.

We pulled up the a cafe that was close by to our High school, and we both got out.

We went inside and ordered. I got my usual as did Harry. We always went here on our free periods.

Also I worked there on weekends, while Harry worked at a bakery.

I got my Carmel Frappé and a muffin, and Harry ordered his black coffee and a cake pop.

We sat at a little table and started talking while we waited for our food.

"We are finally free.. We don't have to see that school for 2-3 months..?" He said almost as a question.

"I know!" I squealed then added, "and we will be seniors! That means that we will graduate and Harry I am so excited." I said rambling on out how senior year will be great while Harry just stared at me.

|| Harry POV ||

I love with she talks on and on about things she loves. She speaks so passionately and excitedly. And then when she thinks she bothers you she apologizes, when in reality you want her to continue speaking because it means so much to her.

"I'm sorry.." She apologized as they brought out drinks to us. I just looked at her with a smile.

"I know you're not excited about senior year." She said and took a sip or her frappe.

I continue to look at her. There was just so many thing about her I have always loved.

"Harry?" She asked with a laugh.

"Hmm?" I asked breaking from my daze and drinking my coffee.

"You were just starting and I was really confused." She answered picking at her muffin.

"Why do you eat your muffin like that?" I asked her as she took another sip of her drink.

"Like what?" She asked.

"You pick at it. You don't just pick it up and eat it like a normal person, you need to eat yours like this.." I said picking up her muffin and eating the rest of it.

"HARRY!" She yelled and slapped my arm.

I smiled while still trying to chew.

"You're buying me a new one!" she answered trying to act mad at me but failing.

"How about instead I buy your dinner tonight? I'll pick you up at 8." I answered. Woah. where did that come from.

"It's a date." She said and I felt my eyes wide a little.

"Not a date, date.." She said with a nervous laugh.

"Yeah.." I answered feeling my heart sink a little.

We sat in silence for a little bit after the awkward moment.

Things have been slowly getting awkward between us, well for me, since I been slowly realizing I might have feelings for Samantha.

A/N

Hello!!!
Okay so I am not a good writer but I was inspired to write this story. I am really excited for it! Don't worry things will actually get interesting I promise!

Vote and share!