.02

.02

All I did was stand there staring at him. I took in his now dirty blonde hair, he's gotten a little taller, his beautiful blue eyes on the verge of watering. He repeated my name once more. This time instead of a question it sounds like mix of a distant sigh of relief all together.

I didn't move or respond. I didn't know what to do. A part of me wanted to run up and hug him. The other part of me wanted to run the opposite way and pretend I haven't seen him, so I did nothing. It was him, that made the first move of coming closer. Zayn just sorta of followed cautiously. "Ali," Niall breathed, "it's been over a year..."

"It feels like forever..." I pause to say something else but I'm not sure what to say. My eyes begin to water a little now for two reasons. One reason being that I haven't seen him for over a year and seeing him reminds me he was my best friend. The other reason is I'm scared. It brings up all the memories that I've tried to suppress within me, both the bad and the good.

Niall opens his mouth to speak again but before he can Luke walks up to me and greats me with a kiss on the cheek as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. Niall atomically shuts his mouth. The look on his face is hard to read but his eyes get a little darker and a bit damper. "Aye mate!" Luke says with smile, like he doesn't see the look on Niall's face.

"Luke," Niall swallows as if it'll keep all of his emotions down, "what are you doing here? I wasn't aware your band was able to show up for this?"

"Well no one else could they're all in with the family but I came out to support my girl," He smiles at me so sweetly.

"Oh, so you guys are dating now?" Niall asks. His eyes move to mine but not for long. His line of sight moves just below my eyes. He can't keep eye contact with me. It's probably best because I have to keep looking up to keep tears from slipping out.

"Yep, have been for 3 month now," he says with bright eyes and a shining smile.

"I, eh, must have missed that in the papers," Niall's voice cracks as he tries to talk. It kills me. I haven't had to hear that hurt voice for a long time and I hoped I never would again.

"Yeah, I guess I did too," a new crips voice joins. I look up to see Harry standing a few feet behind Niall. His green eyes dark and watered. His fist clutched at his sides. I can't hold it back any longer, the tear finally falls.

-

I'm sorry I don't post last week, I didn't have my phone so I couldn't write much this week. That's why it's such a short chapter but to make up for it I'll post another chapter sometime this week instead of waiting till Sunday again.

Also, I'm doing a new thing! I'm going to dedicate chapters to commenters. So if you comment or if I really like it I'll dedicate a chapter to you!