Chapter 6

Let the drama begin

—————
THIRD PERSON'S POV-
—————

1 month later

In the two months that had passed meliodas and Elizabeth spent as much free time as they could together. Wether that was by going in a date, gazing movie night, or other stuff.
They had both already admitted to themselves that they had fallen in love, but they hadn't revealed it to each order in fear that they hadn't devolved those same feelings just yet.
But this of course didn't so them from getting together and acting the same as they always did.

That day they had direct the entirety of the day at Elizabeth's place. They had decided to do a movie night and had decided that that clubs try to mate side of the snacks themselves.

Meliodas highly overestimated his own abilities when he says that he with make the chocolate chip cookies...

"So what went wrong?" Elizabeth asked, baffled by the cookies..or sins she say cookie...all of the dough had expanded till it forced one solid, thin, cookie.

"Apparently flour was highly needed...not optional"

Elizabeth was horrible art cooking herself but this was just ridiculous.
"Sometimes I worry about you meliodas" she said with a humorous smile.

"Sometimes I worry about me too"

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

So after that scandal they decided.
No cookies.
They put a movie on street having ordered a pizza.
Elizabeth, against her better judgement had said yes to watching a horror movie.
Elizabeth did not Hague horror very week so she pretty much curve the entire movie cuddled up In Meliodas's lap and occasionally hiding her head in the crook of his neck while he spotted her.

Sometimes he asked if they sound just so the movie but Elizabeth shears said no, as long as she had meliodas as get safe Zone she would be fine throughout the movie.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"If I may say this..." meliodas started when the credits rolled. Then he looked his girlfriend straight into the eyes.
"Wimp" he teased and was immediately barraged with many teasing punches by Elizabeth.
She had gotten very bold and outright teasing throughout their relationship, and she loved it.
It was freeing, and she guessed that the reason behind this charge was that she knew for certain meliodas would never judge her fit what she said or did.

"Well, note that the scary movie is over I need to go to the bathroom" he literally squeezed out. Elizabeth was not only sitting on his bladder but had skal been the reason he hasn't gotten up to go to the bathroom halfway though the movie.

Elizabeth crawled off of his lap, but then meliodas looked up and saw what time it was. He really sound be texting Ban, but if he did then he woukd pee his pants, and in a bit of a panic he Gitte that he cud just bring his phone with him to the bathroom.

"Elizabeth can you text Ban for me? Saying I wont make it back in time for opening?" Meliodas adjed practically tripping in place as he quickly threw his Obie at Elizabeth who caught it with a laugh and gave a thumbs up.
"Thank you!" He said and then ran as fast as he could to the bathroom.

Elizabeth then unlocked his phone and went into contacts.
His contact list was different than hers, because for her it was by letters, but meliodas had made his so that the most important ones were at the top, and Elizabeth blushed when she saw that she was on the top, having the name "my angel <3 <3"
Under her was "baby brotha"
Then...she didn't know what that meant...it was a person just named "X".
Melodas's text message feature was that you could read the last message sent without actually going into the contacts.