Content House

A/N Jackson's Brother name will be Evan Jacob Dean.  Theres a twist to the game of T or D that they're playing it's Truth or Kiss, each time the kissing time adds up by 5 seconds.  Enjoy!

Ages:

Evan: 19

Bryce Parker(Bryce #1): 18

Cyprien: 18

Jackson: 17

Bryce McKenzie (Bryce #2): 16

Blake: 16

Louis: 17

Marie: 16

The rest will be put in the story

Jackson P.O.V

Me and my brother Evan just moved into the new content house of the Blood Brothers, the house includes Me, Evan, Cyprien, Bryce #1, Bryce #2 and Blake.  

Content house

I was lying in my bed doing my thing, you know just going tiktok and stuff

I was lying in my bed doing my thing, you know just going tiktok and stuff.  So a few hours had passed since everyone moved in, we all came from all over the state to LA for the content house, I feel kinda bad to leave my younger brother and sister back in Alabama but they were still too young to move to LA.  I hear a knock on my bedroom door so I went to open it. Cyprien stood there awkwardly and said " Truth or Dare downstairs, um... there are some girls here too"

"I'll be down in a minute," I told him and quickly changed out of my Pajamas into a hoodie and ripped jeans

Jackson's Outfit^^^

Jackson's Outfit^^^

I walked downstair and saw everyone in the living room.  There were a few girls that I know, Caroline (18), Jasmine(17), Charlotte(19), Patricia(16). Then there were 2 unfamiliar faces.

"I'm Louis" the boy said "Louis Partridge" (Idk why i put that in there)

"I'm Marie Partridge" the girl said "We're not twins, Louis is a year older than me"

"Cool" I responded "So spin the bottle Truth or Kiss?"

"Yes, I love that game" Bryce #1 said

"I'll go first" Blake said he spund the bottle and it landed on Patricia "Truth or Dare," he asked her turning slightly red, it was easy to guess that he liked her "Kiss" Marie said 

" 5 seconds" Evan announced "3, 2, 1"

~~Blake and Patricia kiss~~

"Nice man" I said giving Blake a pat on the back

Patricia spun the bottle it landed on Evan "Truth or Kiss" she asked my brother

"Truth, I'm not gonna steal Blake's girl" Evan replied smirking. "Who would you mostly likley hook up with this month" 

"Sh*t" he swore under his breath "Caroline" he muttered

"Ooooooooo" went around the Crowd and Evan hid his face in the Shadow of his hoodie

He spun the bottle and it landed on me "Truth," i said I wasn't about to kiss my brother.  "If you can, which you most likely will tonight, who would you sleep with"

"Erm...Marie" I said quietly looking in Louis's direction, he didn't really seem to mind it, when I looked at Marie she was turning slightly pink.  I spun the bottle and guess what it landed on Marie.  "Truth or Kiss" I asked slightly scared "Kiss" she said quietly 

"Well we're gonna put you guys into 7 minutes in heaven, I mean it might be early in the game but why not" Bryce #1 said "Marie just spin the bottle first"

Marie spun the bottle, it landed on Louis. "Truth or Kiss" "truth" Louis replied "Are you okay with me doing this?" Marie asked "Sure, why not" he said (I know Louis is better than this it's just for the story)

Me and Marie walked into the Bathroom since we were dared too.  "Um..." I said awkwardly.  I didn't get to say anything else because my stupid body decided to move next to her, she grabbed my face and we started to make out.  I pushed her into the wall and...

**Knock knock** "Your 7 minutes is over" Bryce #2 said from the outside.  I looked in the mirror and both of our hairs looked messy but we just ran our hands through our hair and walked out.

Cyprien P.O.V

For some reason I got jealous when Jackson and Marie went into the bathroom, this seems wrong.  

Sorry I had to leave this on a cliffhanger AGAIN, I got so carried away that this was 700 words and I have Zoom class so I hope you enjoy!!! Give me more ideas of what I should write.  

Liliana