Supermarket bump

Taylors POV

Taylor : "Em? Really how slow can you be?" Grabing her bag walking through the front door. "Really Em?! We are just going in the super market! And please! Wear a facemask!" She said angrily. And hopped inside the car waiting for Emily to join her.

Their ride going to the supermarket was pretty normal Emily talking about her album release, Taylor wasn't really paying attention. She looked sad.

Emily: "Hey? Tay? Did you hear what I just said?" Asking, raising her eyebrow.

Taylor: "uhm? Yeah, yeah. I hear ya" trying to look convinced.

They've arrived at the supermarket. There's not much people because of the social distancing protocol.

Taylor: Uhm, hey Em? I'm just gonna go get some lemons I'm doing cleanse. Want some? Walking away from Emily.

Emily: uhm no babe! Thanks!

Taylor walking so slow it's like she's walking looking for some coins on the floor, suddenly she bumped into someone.

Taylor: "Ah shit! I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean it. I wasn't really paying attenti-" she stop as she looked up and see a familiar face.
" Laura?? Oh my god! Hi! How are you?" Smiling like a fool.

Laura: "oh my gosh, Hi! I'm good, I'm good, you?" Looking surprise to see Taylor.

They shared a hug. A hug that feels amazing and so normal.

Taylor: "I didn't know you shop here, oh my god look at you! You look amazing! I miss you." Blushed.

Laura: Oh come one now, you look so fit! And I miss you too🥺.

Emily: Taylor!

Taylor: *shocked,

Emily: What? You seemed like you saw a ghost. Oh hey Laura! *shakes hands.

*awkward silence*

Laura: Ah well this is nice, but I think I should go now. Kids are waiting at home. Bye Pipes! *chuckles* just kidding, bye Girl! *walks out leaving the two*

Lauras POV

*hopped inside her car*
Laura: No, no, no, why do I keep feeling this, ugh! *talking to herself*

She parked her car, getting her groceries when she heared Ben talking to someone over the phone.

Ben: You know that I can't just ditch her! And the kids! Are fucking out of your mind?!

Laura: *acting like she didn't heared Ben talking to someone* " Hey! Help me with the groceries?

Ben: Where the hell you've been?? What took you so long! To get the fucking groceries!
*slamming his hands in the wood table making a huge noice* I'm going out. Feed the kids! And please fix yourself will you? You're a mess.

Laura: *startle, eyes widden. Looking at Ben starting to ball*
Uhh yeah, I bumped into Taylor, you know Schilling? I uhh yea I'll feed the kids. What time are you going home?

Ben: Not for another week or two. Stop asking questions. This is a job.

Laura: Yeah a very important job that you to leave us again like there's no pandemic. *saying under her breath*

Ben: What?! *stepping forward infront of Laura* Say that again! *holding Lauras Shoulder firm*

Laura: you're hurting me Ben, Let go. * tears rolling down her face*

Ben: Don't you ever talk to me like that EVER!
*walking outside the slamming the door*

Laura: *Sighs*, thinking what did she do wrong again. *scoffs* "lucky, atleast he didn't hit me again. *trying to smile*