Chapter 1

Sup guys! So far as I'm writing this I'm planning on making this anthology thing based on my JoKak headcanon scenarios if Noriaki survived part 3. Since it's too tedious and time consuming to make every scene go exactly the way it does in part 4, I'm just gonna for the most part make what generally happens based on my memory which a few changes here and there for Kakyoin's sake.

XXX

The 4 males were out in the fields because the raven haired man called them out here to speak to them in private away from Red Hot Chili Pepper.

"Yare Yare daze, I guess it can't be helped now. We have no choice but to have him come here to track down the stand." Jotaro said.

"Him?" Koichi said.

"There is a stand user that I didn't want coming here, but as it is right now we need him for his stand ability. He's stand can track down the whereabouts of Red Hot Chili Pepper but here's the thing, he's getting up in the years so that means we would have to protect him at all times once he's within our custody."

Okuyasu looks in amusement, "There's an old man out there with a stand!?"

Jotaro refrained from chuckling at the teens redundant remark, "He's not just an ordinary old man with a stand. He's none other than my grandfather Joseph Joestar, as well as Josuke's biological father!"

Jotaro, Koichi, and Okuyasu faced their attention towards Josuke to see his reaction.

Josuke was conflicted on what to feel about the news of his biological father, "My uh old man is coming eh? I-it's fine... it's for the sake of tracking down the stand after all."

Jotaro sympathized with Josuke's feelings as he felt nearly the same way when he met his grandfather 10 years ago. However he continuously displayed his usual expression.

"I know how you're feeling Josuke but try not to let it get the better of you during his time here. I made arrangements so that he arrives at the docks later today, our first objective is to ensure the old man arrives safe and sound as we don't know where the stand's whereabouts. To significantly lessen the likelihood of any potential complications, I called you guys out here."

The motorcycle that was nearby started to have electricity crackle around it which immediately alerted the males to the bike. A new voice soon after came, "I heard you fuckers loud and clear!"

"Holy Shit!"

"How hell was he able to get to the fields!?" Jotaro said in a mixture of confusion and concern.

The stand then started the engine on the bike and proceeded to make its escape.

Jotaro exclaimed, "This is bad, he's gonna get to jiji before we do!"

Okuyasu was quick to act and used The Hand to get close to the enemy stand. He tried erasing the stand but missed.

Red Hot Chili Pepper mocked the delinquent, "You're too slow!"

The teen frowned at the piss colored stand, "Take a better look around, retard. I wasn't goin' after ya' I was aimin' for the bike."

The front of the bike's wheel was then deleted off. The delinquent jumped off the bike before it crashed leaving the stand to be forcefully stuck to the bike.

Okuyasu looks down at the bike,"There's nowhere for ya ta run."

Jotaro immediately told Josuke and Koichi to run after the two as this was their only chance to corner the stand.

Red Hot Chili Pepper started taunting Okuyasu as a means to provoke him into using his stand, which only proved partially successful. However when the stand hit the teen it assumed that was it for the teen however it was all part of Okuyasu's plan as when it turned its back away from him, he used The Hand to sneak up behind it.