Chapter 5

Rohan wasted no time, "Heaven's Door!"

The small stand knocked the little girl out unconscious which startled the puppy and ran out the yard. Rohan started looking through the little girl's pages to see if she knew anything about Kakyoin.

Meanwhile over with Josuke, he thought he was hearing things.

'Huh? There's no way I'm hearing someone crying right now? Why is it so close by? WAIT. Don't tell me it's from Jotaro!?' Josuke looked down under him and saw a small child quietly sobbing.

Josuke quickly got up and examined who he was even looking at. He noticed that it was a little boy crying, Josuke felt a blood bond between himself and the sobbing little boy, which caused him to deduce that this was indeed Jotaro. Which would explain why this little boy was wearing clothes that were several times bigger than his frame. Josuke was stunned at the sight he was seeing, Rohan noticed and stopped reading the girl just to witness the sight as well.

The green haired male recalled Jotaro looking up at the tree and was about to say something but at the time, he was interrupted by the little girl walking in. So the green haired male quickly ran up to the tree to verify if what he's suspecting Jotaro saw was really what he thought it was.

Lo and behold, Rohan's suspicion was correct. There was also another little boy there who was also wearing oversized clothes and was sitting on a tree branch that was able to support his weight.

"Kakyoin san!?" Rohan said.

The small redhead looked at Rohan with a puzzled look and didn't respond to the male. Without warning, the redhead child jumped down from branch to branch till he eventually reached the floor. Kakyoin looked over and saw the little girl sleeping on the floor and signed in relief, still choosing to ignore the green haired male.

Josuke was occupied with a crying little Jotaro.

Josuke wasn't sure what to do exactly, "Hey, uh. why are you crying?"

The raven haired boy mustered up to say in his sobbing, "M-Mommy sa-aid not to tal-lk to strangers unless they're th-the police."

Josuke was a bit pulled back that Jotaro's voice was very high pitched compared to the voice pitch that he would have as an adult. It was a bit silly to think about but couldn't help it, 'Seems like Jotaro's mentality also reverted to a kid's as well.'

"Ah w-well I may not know where your mom is, but I do know where your grandpa is!"

Jotaro's sobbing went down a little, "Jiji?"

Josuke felt a bit weird referring to his biological father as a grandpa, even though it's the blatant truth.

"Yup! Your grandpa, Joseph Joestar! Now is there anything else making you cry?" Josuke tried to lighten up the mood.

The raven haired boy sniffled a bit, now starting to calm down, "Joseph Joestar? I think I remember mommy saying his name before when showing me some pictures of him."

Jotaro took a small pause to think about what Josuke mentioned about his grandpa, "Um, my foot hurts and it feels weird."

The raven haired teen approached the child and rolled up the excess amount of pants to see that the boy meant to say ankle. Upon closer inspection he noticed that the fall made him sprain his ankle but there was a bit of saliva from the ankle as well, might've been from the dog.

"Don't worry kiddo, big bro Josuke will heal you up!" Josuke kind of cringed at what he said but hoped that it made the small child feel safer around him at least. Josuke brought out Crazy Diamond and focused on healing the child's ankle. Jotaro's emerald eyes lit up in astonishment as the pain went away.